- Language: English
- Published: August 2012
- Region: Global
Directory of Newsletters - 2013 Edition
- Published: June 2013
- Region: Canada, United States
- Oxbridge Communications
Get list rental information for highly targeted newsletter and audiences. Find who's publishing what and expand your advertising to the growing newsletter ad market.
The 'Directory of Newsletters' includes address, phone, fax, email, url, staff names, editorial description, target audience, frequency, number of pages, list rental options, advertising, circulation and subscription details for over 14,000 U.S. and Canadian, consumer, association and business newsletters in 255 categories.
Four indexes – by publisher, title, title change and geographic area – make it easy to find newsletters in your area of interest.
- Advertisers and PR people target less frequently used advertising and promotion outlets
- Direct marketers find new sources of list rentals
- Publishers research who's publishing what and plan new launches
- Libraries find the most up-to-date information on new and well established newsletters
"The best game in town of newsletter directories. The company is on top of it's form with the recent publication of the commendable and highly recommended ODN – an invaluable source. Pure delight for the true newsletter addicts among us."
- Paul Swift, The Newsletter on Newsletters
"Newsletter are probably one of the most overlooked marketing publications to send releases to…ODN is one of the most valuable marketing tools around, this publication is the most comprehensive directory of newsletters ever. Recommended"
- Jeffrey Dobkin, How to Market a Product for Under $500