Spreads in Taiwan
- ID: 65962
- November 2015
- Region: Taiwan
- 28 pages
- Euromonitor International
Consumers mainly use spreads for breakfast but the Taiwanese lead busy lives so they lack time for cooking or eating breakfast at home. In addition, buying breakfast from food vendors is very convenient and affordable, so the growth of spreads is limited.
The Spreads in Taiwan report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2010-2014, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. It identifies the leading companies, the leading brands and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market - be they new product developments, distribution or pricing issues. Forecasts to 2019 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Chocolate Spreads, Honey, Jams and Preserves, Nut and Seed Based Spreads, Yeast-based Spreads.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
- Get a detailed picture of the Spreads market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
SPREADS IN TAIWAN
LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
Table 1 Sales of Spreads by Category: Volume 2010-2015
Table 2 Sales of Spreads by Category: Value 2