- Language: English
- 381 Pages
- Published: October 2012
- Region: Global
Business Trends: Financial Markets 2008 (Customer Focus)
- Published: September 2008
- 44 pages
200 interviews with FIs from North America, EU, and APAC. Provides an overview of the current FI investment priorities including demographic data from The Business Trends primary research.
- The report analyzes the opinions of 200 senior IT/business professionals in the US, EU and Asia Pacific
- It covers the Asset / Fund Management, Corporate / Commercial Banks, Investments and Securities Services, Trading / Brokerage and Hedge funds sectors
Highlights of this title
Infrastructure concerns dominate most types of institutions although the expansion into new product areas are pushing investment on the risk exposure side within investment and securities firms.
Key reasons to purchase this title
- # Understand rapidly changing trends in end-user opinion to determine your go to market strategy
- Use robust primary data to plan 2008 strategy with confidence.
Scope & methodology
IT investment priorities and budget trends