Emerging Opportunities Direct Drive Wind Turbine Market Globally: Breakdown by Technology, Geography, Product and Market Share Analysis
- Language: English
- 116 Pages
- Published: August 2012
- Region: Global
VENSYS Energy AG Wind Equipment Market Analysis
VENSYS Energy AG Wind Equipment Market Analysis is an essential source for data, analysis and strategic insight into VENSYS. The report provides key information relating to operations of the company in the wind energy industry and financial, SWOT and value chain analysis of the company. It also provides the market share and installations of VENSYS across leading countries globally. The report examines company’s business structure and operations, history and products, and provides an analysis of its key revenue lines. It inspects the company’s strategy, both in terms of its value chain positioning and strategic strengths and weaknesses.
- Details the company’s installations across the leading countries globally
- Company’s market share across the leading countries globally
- Information on the company’s current and upcoming wind farms including the information on the owners, total capacity and turbines installed
- Critical analysis of VENSYS’s strengths, weaknesses opportunities and threats and positioning on the value chain.
- Provides summary analysis of key revenue lines and strategy.
- Details on VENSYS’s history, key executives, business description, locations and subsidiaries as well as a list of products and services and the latest available company statement.
- Product and brand updates, strategy changes, financial events.
- Latest mergers and acquisitions, partnerships or financings of VENSYS including debt, equity or venture finance.
Reasons to buy
- Research your competitors’ business structure, strategy and prospects.
- Assess your competitor’s market share across leading countries globally
- Identify and assess potential corporate and asset investment opportunities
- Support sales activities by understanding your customers businesses better.
- Qualify prospective partners and suppliers.
- Obtain up to date company information. SHOW LESS READ MORE >
1.1 List of Tables 4
1.2 List of Figures 5
2 Company Snapshot 6
2.1 Key Information 6
2.2 Company Overview 6
3 Global Wind Market Analysis 7
3.1 Global Wind Market 7
3.2 Wind Power in Canada 7
3.3 Wind Power in Turkey 9
4 Major Products and Services 10
4.1 Overview 10
4.1.1 Products 10
4.2 Wind Turbines in the Industry 11
4.3 VENSYS Energy’s Product Range 13
5 VENSYS Energy’s Wind Farms 14
6 Competitors 15
7 Key Employees 16
8 Locations and Subsidiaries 17
8.1 Head Office 17
9 Recent Developments 18
9.1 Operations Updates 18
9.1.1 Sep 24, 2006: Goldwind Erects Vensys 62 18
9.1.2 Sep 23, 2006: VENSYS to Erect Vensys 77 Prototype in Grevenbroich Test Field 18
9.2 Strategy and Business Planning 18
9.2.1 Sep 25, 2006: Goldwind Wins Tender for the Olympic Games Wind Farm near Beijing 18
10 Financial Deals Landscape 19
10.1 Acquisition 19
10.1.1 Xinjiang Goldwind Science & Technology Acquires Majority Stake in Vensys Energy 19
11 VENSYS Energy Wind Turbine Contracts 21
11.1 Recent Wind Turbine Contracts 21
11.1.1 Apr 16, 2007: Goldwind Erects VENSYS 70 and VENSYS 77 Turbines in Dabancheng Wind Farm in China 21
11.1.2 Jan 04, 2007: VENSYS Energy Supplies Wind Turbines for a Canadian Wind Farm 22
11.1.3 Sep 22, 2006: VENSYS Energy Supplies Wind Turbines for Black River Wind Farm in Canada 23
11.1.4 Sep 20, 2006: VENSYS Energy Supplies Wind Turbines for Guanting Beijing Park in China 24
12 Appendix 26
12.1 Methodology 26
12.2 About us26
12.3 Contact Us 26
12.4 Disclaimer 26
1.1 List of Tables
Table 1: VENSYS Energy AG, Key Facts, 2007 6
Table 2: Canada Annual Wind Energy Development, 2001-2012 8
Table 3: Turkey Annual Wind Energy Development, 2001-2012 9
Table 4: Global Wind Turbine Models 11
Table 5: Global Wind Turbine Models (cont) 12
Table 6: Product Comparison, Mainstream 1.01 MW - 1.5 MW 13
Table 7: VENSYS Energy AG, Active and Under Construction Wind Farms 14
Table 8: VENSYS Energy AG, Key Employees, 2007 16
The following companies are the major competitors of VENSYS Energy AG:
Suzlon Energy Limited
Vestas Wind Systems A/S