- Language: English
- Published: November 2010
- Region: Middle East
The Wealth Management Market in the Arab Gulf: Bahrain, Qatar & the United Arab Emirates
- Published: November 2008
- Region: Bahrain, Qatar, United Arab Emirates
- 180 Pages
- Highworth Research Ltd
A new report analysing the wealth management market in three Arab Gulf states - includes profiles of 200 wealth management institutions.
Continued strong wealth formation in the Arabian Gulf continues to make the region a magnet for private banking services. This report provides essential data to assist management of private banks to develop their strategy for the UAE, Qatar, and Bahrain. The report also covers the competitive landscape, including detailed profiles of 200 wealth management institutions in 11 Arab countries including the six Gulf countries.
Key topics discussed in the Report:
- Macroeconomic background & forecast to 2012
- Business environment & growth trends: forecasts to 2012
- Analysis of wealth by country: Abu Dhabi, Dubai, Qatar, Bahrain
- Wealth management products & services in the Gulf
- High net worth client segments in each country
- Providers of wealth management services in the Gulf: national & foreign; services offered; management and market strategies; profitability and capital strength; regulatory issues.
- Size of the wealth management market. Risk analysis.
- Profiles of over 200 wealth management companies throughout the Arab World – contact details, profile of each business, directors and management, wealth management services offered, summary financials
Benefits of the Report:
- Saves management time by providing solidly based analysis of the economic and business background with forecasts to 2012, including taking credit crunch effects into account
- Analyses wealth management products and services on offer from national and foreign private banks
- Includes opinions from senior wealth management executives in the region
- Includes comprehensive profiles of national and foreign wealth management institutions throughout eleven Arab countries
- Good value report for today's market
- Option to order either a printed version of the report, or online plus print version SHOW LESS READ MORE >
|E-Book (PDF)||The electronic book will be shipped to you. The file format is PDF.||This is a single user license, allowing one specific user access to the product.|
|Enterprisewide||The electronic book will be shipped to you. The file format is PDF.||This is an enterprise license, allowing all employees within your organisation access to the product.|