- Language: English
- Published: November 2008
- Region: Global
Insurance Technology Spending Forecasts Through 2013: Source Segmentation (Interactive Model)
- Published: October 2008
The insurance technology spending forecast model provides a current and comprehensive assessment of revenue opportunities for technology providers across a range of geographies, sources and locations.
As the global economy turns downward, demand for insurance will wane and investment income will be minimal. In this environment, insurers will look to new IT strategies to improve operations and drive efficiencies. The Insurance Technology Industry Model allows technology vendors to understand where the growth opportunities exist in today’s marketplace.
In the short term, spending will slow but a general contraction will be avoided. IT spending is predicted to resume a more robust pace beginning in 2011, when premiums and investment income should improve leading to greater profitability. Longer term, outsourcing and package software should gain greater market share, as insurers become ever more concentrated on their core competencies.
- IT spend by life and non-life insurers by region and source.
- IT spend by life and non-life insurers by country and source.
Reasons to Purchase
- Understand market sizes and growth trends for key sub-segments within the insurance technology space
- Gain the ability to segment the insurance market by spending opportunities
Scope and coverage of the models
- North America
- South and Central America
- Middle East and Africa
- Asia Pacific
- Systems integration
- Professional services
- Outsourcing SHOW LESS READ MORE >