• SELECT SITE CURRENCY
Select a currency for use throughout the site
Timber & Woodworking in Central/Eastern Europe
Pyrabelisk Ltd, May 2013
Each monthly report contains the latest available news and statistics from the paper industry and its markets in the 16 countries of Central/Eastern Europe: Albania, Bosnia-Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Croatia, Czech Republic, Estonia, Hungary, Latvia, Lithuania, Macedonia, Montenegro, Poland, Romania, Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia.
Quarterly export statistics, by country, for the most recent quarter and the year to date, compared with last year for the major countries.
- Latest company news - investment plans, financial results, ownership changes
- Industry news - government plans for the industry, changes in customs duties
- Equipment news - new purchases, new equipment launched by producers
- Forestry news - latest developments in ownership, auctions, equipment
- End use market news - furniture, joinery, construction
- Summary of the main economic news
A sample for this product is available. Please Login/Register to download this sample.