• SELECT SITE CURRENCY
Select a currency for use throughout the site
Packaging in Central/Eastern Europe
Pyrabelisk Ltd, May 2013
Each monthly report contains the latest news and statistics from the packaging industry and its markets in the 16 countries of Central/Eastern Europe: Albania, Bosnia-Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Croatia, Czech Republic, Estonia, Hungary, Latvia, Lithuania, Macedonia, Montenegro, Poland, Romania, Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia.
- Quarterly import and export statistics, by country, for the most recent quarter and the year to date, compared with last year for corrugated packaging/fibre based packaging, for the main countries
- Latest packaging company news for corrugated, cartons, sacks, labels, bottles, cans, plastic packaging - new investment, financial results, ownership changes
- Industry news - government plans for the industry, changes in customs duties
- End use market news - production expansion, output changes, new brands/marketing strategies, financial results, with particular focus on packaging sales opportunity information: confectionery, drinks, cigarettes, dairy products, meat/fish, pharmaceuticals/cosmetics/toiletries, electrical goods, cement, fertilisers, retailing etc.
- Summary of the main economic news
A sample for this product is available. Please Login/Register to download this sample.