• SELECT SITE CURRENCY
Select a currency for use throughout the site
Imaging Industry Margin Index Report, Annual Subscription
Woodford Group, May 2013
12 Key Imaging Industry Companies
Quarterly Results Tracked Since Q1 2004
Key Indicators: Revenue and Operating Income
Market- and Company-Level Analysis
Points of Analysis
- Revenue: cumulative industry results for the quarter, quarterly trends since Q1/04, YTD trends since Q1/04, company shares of the industry total, company share trends since Q1/04.
- Operating Income: cumulative industry results for the quarter, quarterly trends since Q1/04, YTD trends since Q1/04, company shares of the industry total, company share trends since Q1/04.
- Margin Index: industry margin trend line normalized to Q1/04, analysis of significant movements in the perspective of key comparative intervals.
- Winners and Losers: index companies are evaluated and rated on their Q/Q and Y/Y performance according to revenue value, operating margin value and operating margin percentage.
- Company-Level Analysis: index company results are examined in the perspective of key external events as well as internal drivers and challenges.
- Industry-Level Analysis: overall secular economic and imaging industry trends are examined to round out the understanding of specific results.
- Outlook: overview of anticipated trends and developments to help model upcoming earnings expectations.
A sample for this product is available. Please Login/Register to download this sample.