Top 20 Large-Cap North America Independent Exploration and Production (E&P) Companies: Financial & Operational Fundamental Analysis and Benchmarking
- Published: June 2011
- Region: America, North America, United States
Delta Petroleum Corporation Oil and Gas Valuation Report
Delta Petroleum Corporation Company Valuation Report is the essential source for those interested in the investment outlook for Delta Petroleum Corporation. The report provides exhaustive information on the areas of operations of the company as well as the market overview of the regions in which the company operates. The reports also provides detailed financial outlook of the company for the next five years along with the key financial and operational ratios. It also provides detailed asset by asset valuation of the company’s oil and gas exploration blocks and oil and gas fields.
- Provides detailed information and analysis of areas of operations of the company.
- Provides detailed information regarding production and reserves of the company.
- Provides detailed analysis of the share price performance of the company as well as its comparison with the market and the peer group.
- Provides financial forecast for the company for the next five years.
- Provides asset by asset valuation (sum-of-parts) of the company.
- Provides peer-group analysis based on share performance, operational and financial parameters.
Reasons to buy
- Make investment decisions relating to the company on the basis of detailed data relating to the company’s forecast performance.
- Value the company by understanding the key drivers of the company’s performance, its oil and gas reserves and forecast production.
- Use the information for strategy and planning, Mergers & Acquisitions identifications, and competitor analysis. SHOW LESS READ MORE >
1 Table of Content 2
1.1 List of Tables 4
1.2 List of Figures 5
2 Investment Overview 7
2.1 Credit Worries Affecting Liquidity Issues 8
2.2 Convertible Right Offering to Raise the Fund 10
2.3 Reduction in the Hedging and Exploration and Drilling Activities 11
3 Operations Overview 13
3.1 The United States 13
3.1.1 Production and Reserves 13
3.1.2 Exploration and Development 15
3.1.3 Outlook 16
3.2 Income Statement (2006-2013) 18
3.3 Balance Sheet (2006-2013) 19
3.4 Cash Flow Statement (2006-2013) 20
3.5 Key Ratios (2006-2013) 21
4 Valuation 22
4.1 Sum-of-Parts Analysis 22
5 Key Risks 23
5.1 Crude oil and natural gas prices 23
5.2 Political Instability 23
5.3 Competition 23
5.4 Reserves and Drilling operations 23
6 Market Scenario 24
6.1 The United States 24
6.2 Reserves and Production 24
6.3 Imports and Exports 25
6.4 Infrastructure 25
6.5 Regulations 26
6.6 Key Fiscal Regime 26
7 Appendix 27
7.1 Methodology 27
7.1.1 Coverage 27
7.1.2 Secondary Research 28
7.1.3 Primary Research 28
7.1.4 Forecasts 29
7.2 Key Economic Assumptions 31
7.3 Expert Panel Validation 32
7.4 Definitions 32
7.5 Unit Of Measure 33
7.6 Disclosure information 33
1.1 List of Tables
Table 1: Delta Petroleum Corporation, Income Statement ($ Million), 2006-2013E 18
Table 2: Delta Petroleum Corporation, Balance Sheet ($ Million), 2006-2013E 19
Table 3: Delta Petroleum Corporation, Summary of Target Price ($/share), 2008 22
Table 4: NYMEX Future Prices 31