How costly has compliance been? Has adherence to governance mandates significantly improved the quality and reliability of financial reporting and reduced the possibility of corporate fraud? Join us in this issue for an in-depth look at the value, costs, impacts, and implications of compliance with Sarbanes-Oxley, the Turnbull requirements, Basel II, and other governance mandates. You'll learn what the future holds, how IT organizations are complying, whether the traditional model of government intervention works in the age of IT, and more!
- Opening Statement
by Robert N. Charette
- Sarbanes-Oxley Compliance: A View from the Trenches
by Donna Fitzgerald and Jann Kelliher
- Governance in the Age of IT
by Larry Clinton
- SOX Without Losing Your Shirt
by Jim Love and Alex Resnick
- CobiT: A Roadmap for Executive Governance over IT
by Everett C. Johnson, Jr.
- A Funny Thing Happened on the Way to Compliance
by Dwayne Melancon and Daniel J. Langin