- Language: English
- 61 Pages
- Published: February 2012
- Region: Singapore
Financial Deals Industry Tracker: Technology and Telecom
- Published: August 2009
- 34 pages
Analysis and opinion on quarterly deal activity, along with the trend for the last four quarters for merger and acquisition (M&A), private equity, venture financing, private placement, IPO, secondary offering, and alliance/partnership deals
This report contains extensive qualitative and quantitative analysis of quarterly deal activity (including strategic alliances) in the software, hardware, IT services, and telecom sectors across global markets, with a specific focus on key emerging markets. It offers a unique insight into deal activity, deal rationale, valuation trends, and the market fundamentals driving various sub-sectors.
- Insights into deal activity across M&A, private equity, venture financing, private placement, IPO, secondary offering, and strategic alliance deals
- In-depth analysis on all key sectors, namely software, hardware, IT services, and telecom
- Geographical trends by primary regions and by key emerging markets
- Detailed analysis of the deal activity during the quarter, along with the trend for the last six months by deal volume and value
- The technology sector recorded 770 M&A deals worth $52.6 billion recorded in Q2 09.
- Technology hardware and services sectors recorded increases in volume on a Q-o-Q basis.
- Technology sector recorded 435 venture capital investments worth $2.1 billion.
Reason to Purchase
- Understand which technology sectors are experiencing the most activity, and which type of investor, and advisor are playing the significant roles
- Find out how key deals are changing the competitive landscape of your business in software, hardware, IT services, and telecom sectors
- Find out how companies in technology and telecom sectors are raising funds through capital markets, private equity, and private placement deals SHOW LESS READ MORE >
1. Executive Summary
2. Mergers and acquisitions (including private equity deals)
3. Advisor ranking (Quarterly)
4. Valuation trend: comparison across key sectors
5. Venture financing
6. Venture firm ranking (Quarterly)
7. Public offering
8. Private placement