• SELECT SITE CURRENCY
Select a currency for use throughout the site
Practical China Tax and Finance Strategies
WorldTrade Executive In, May 2013
Only Practical China Tax and Finance Strategies delivers expert insight into the proven strategies your colleagues are using to minimize their tax liability and manage financial issues in the China markets. Every month, Strategies delves into how the region's tax and finance developments will affect your organization ... and what you can do about it right now
WHY SUBSCRIBE TO PRACTICAL CHINA TAX AND FINANCE STRATEGIES?
Because of ever-changing regulations and continual reforms in the China market, even the most successful multinationals can be blindsided by local tax implications and financial developments when launching new operations or changing the business structure. Repercussions can paralyze your local operation and diminish your profit margin across all of your operations.
Whether you are exporting, licensing technology, or structuring a direct investment, tax and financial strategies can be critical to the success of your enterprise. And, only Practical China Tax and Finance Strategies brings you monthly insight from major law and accounting firms operating in China. These leading practitioners share solutions to the newest regulations, climate changes, and other critical market developments.
Every month, Strategies subscribers receive the insight and analysis they need to anticipate tax and finance developments in the China marketplace and plan a proactive strategy to minimize local tax burden. As a subscriber, you'll also gain access to this unrivaled network of peers at major corporations, law and accounting firms, people like you who are solving complex regional tax and finance problems every day. You'll discover strategies, innovative solutions, and best practices you won't find elsewhere, designed to help you best maximize ROI for your operations.
In recent issues, subscribers have found expert insight and effective solutions for these critical market issues:
- Tax Accounting Implications for PRC GAAP, US GAAP and International Financial Reporting Standards under China's New Income Tax Law
- Advantages of Establishing Foreign Holding Corporations to Limit the Tax Hit from China's New Enterprise Income Tax Law
- What To Do to Avoid Double Taxation Between Mainland China and Hong Kong
- Limitations on Competitive Tax Advantages for Foreign Invested Enterprises
- Dealing with Cross Border Insolvency Issues Under the New Chinese Bankruptcy Law
And, every information-packed monthly issue continues to keep you on top of the latest developments in this dynamic marketplace
WHAT DO I GET WITH MY SUBSCRIPTION?
As an annual subscriber, you'll receive valuable print information as well as interactive online research capabilities, including ...
- 12 information-packed issues of the print newsletter
- Online access to the latest issue
- Searchable Archive lets you customize your research to fit your specific needs issue
Plus, subscriber-only discounts on
- Select China tax and finance publications
- Colleague subscriptions
- Gift subscriptions
A sample for this product is available. Please Login/Register to download this sample.