Cutter Benchmark Review - Analyzing IT Metrics for Informed Management Decisions
- ID: 686945
- February 2016
- Region: Global
- Cutter Consortium
With Cutter Benchmark Review (CBR), you get in-depth statistics, analysis, and advice on the hottest IT trends and challenges that IT professionals like you face each day.
We Do the Research for You
Every month in CBR, you receive a high-level analyses of the current trends and hot-button issues you face. You'll discover the strategies and tactics of companies worldwide and, most importantly, where they're succeeding and failing.
Your Access to the Experts
Each issue of CBR focuses on a different topic, presenting fresh empirical data describing the current landscape. But beyond the statistics, you'll get insight into what the findings mean. Analysis from two different viewpoints -- that of a distinguished academic and also an expert practitioner - plus future predictions and their potential impact from editor Gabriele Piccoli, provides you with a framework in which to apply the data to your situation. This is insider information you can't afford to miss.
With a monthly subscription to CBR, your organization benefits from the unique opportunity to glean insight from the cutting-edge ideas being studied in some of the world's leading educational institutions, as well as the perspective that only seasoned experts with hands-on experience solving real problems in real enterprises can provide.
CBR gives you a unique opportunity to:
- Look critically, objectively, and through a variety of lenses at business technology issues impacting your enterprise
- Understand how your organization compares to others in your industry and/or around the world
- Understand the potential impact of today's trends on the future health and direction of your company
- Identify key IT initiatives that are worth pursuing and -- just as importantly -- those you should avoid
- Support your IT initiatives with unbiased research and judicious statistical analysis
Nowhere else will you find a marriage of the academic and practitioner perspectives like you get in CBR. Add to this the interpretation and key take-away lessons from Gabriele Piccoli, and you'll find CBR is a resource unlike any other available. SHOW LESS READ MORE >