- ID: 687100
- May 2016
- Region: Global
- Armada International
Armada International, established in 1976, is a leading defence publication reporting on ground, naval and airborne equipment and systems with reference-quality articles.
Authors with engineering backgrounds make Armada International second to none in technical description clarity. Each issue's backbone is a Compendium supplement, thoroughly showcasing defence subjects with colour charts and tables.
Armada – 35 years of excellent reporting.
Armada International readers around the globe turn to the magazine because of our:
- Top quality print and layout
- Reference quality retainability
- Pull-out, wall-mountable tables and charts
- Award-winning journalism by industry-recognised authors
- Researched, unbiased reporting focusing on the technical issues
- Compendium supplements - the most sought-after in-depth reference series to ever complement a defence journal
Armada International is used by industry specialists as a reference but nevertheless remains accessible to readers with more general interests.
Armada International focuses on the technical aspects of defence equipment and services, and is widely respected for its well-researched and authoritative feature articles. These unbiased market surveys and technical reports are dedicated to an area of technology rather than a single product.
Armada International helps to establish a direct link between the reader and the manufacturer.
An annual subscription consists of six issues, each with a Compendium supplement.