Patient Monitoring Devices Market to 2019 - Increasing Investment in Healthcare Infrastructure in Emerging Economies Provides Significant Opportunity for Future Growth
- Language: English
- 158 Pages
- Published: June 2013
France Patient Monitoring Investment Opportunities, Analysis and Forecasts to 2015
This report is an essential source for in-depth information and data relating to France patient monitoring devices market. It also offers detailed and comprehensive coverage of market revenue, volume, distribution and company share information; and the latest news, financial deals and pipeline products information of each of the key sub-segments of the patient monitoring devices in France
- The report provides patient monitoring devices information broken down into detailed categories and segments in France.
- The report covers market size and company share data for five market categories including micro-electromechanical systems, multiparameter patient monitoring, non-invasive blood pressure monitors, remote patient monitoring and wireless and ambulatory monitoring.
- Total revenues, products sold, end users, and average pricing.
- Market shares of all the key competitors.
- Key pipeline products that are set to shape the market, broken down by sector.
- Information on the top medical equipment companies in the sector in the country covering business description, strategic analysis, and financial information. Key companies covered include Philips Medical Systems, GE Healthcare, OMRON HEALTHCARE Co., Ltd., Drager Medical AG & Co. KG and OSI Systems Inc.
- Healthcare structure, regulatory environment, approval process, pricing trends and reimbursement.
- Product and brand updates, strategy changes, R&D projects, corporate expansions and contractions and regulatory changes.
- Key mergers and acquisitions, partnerships, private equity investments and IPOs.
- Customer, hospitals and physicians data.
Reasons to buy
- Gain a strong understanding of the patient monitoring devices market in France.
- Evaluate and compare the attractiveness of the market in the country.
- Identify growth segments and opportunities in each industry sector within the country.
- Evaluate the pipeline of key products that will change the sector, and identify threats and opportunities before the products are launched in the country.
- Analyze the competitiveness of the market in the country and identify hotspots.
- Develop strategies based on the latest product, brand, expansion and research and development news in the country.
- Do deals with an understanding of how competitors are financed, and the mergers and partnerships that have shaped the market in the country.
- Identify and analyze the strengths and weaknesses of the industry incumbents in the country. SHOW LESS READ MORE >
1.1 List of Tables
1.2 List of Figures
2.1 What Is This Report About?
3 Definitions of the Markets Covered in the Report
3.1 Patient Monitoring
3.2 Wireless Ambulatory Telemetry Monitoring
3.2.1 Hospital Ambulatory
3.2.2 Cardiac Rehabilitation
3.3 Multiparameter Patient Monitoring
3.3.1 Critical Care Monitors
3.3.2 Perioperative Care Monitors
3.4 Remote Patient Monitoring
3.5 Non-Invasive Blood Pressure Monitors
3.5.1 Mercury Sphygmomanometer
3.5.2 Aneroid Sphygmomanometer
3.5.3 Automatic Sphygmomanometer
3.6 Micro- Electromechanical Systems (MEMS)
4 Healthcare Sector Review
4.1 Healthcare Sector Review
4.2 Healthcare Expenditure
4.3 Healthcare Infrastructure
4.3.1 Healthcare Personnel Data
4.3.2 Healthcare Facilities Data
4.4 Healthcare Policy
5 Regulation System
5.1 Medical Equipment Approval Process
5.1.2 Conformity Assessment Process
18.104.22.168 Class I devices
22.214.171.124 Class IIa devices
126.96.36.199 Class IIb devices
188.8.131.52 Class III devices
5.1.3 Registration Fee
5.1.4 Registration Period
5.2 Post Market Surveillance (PMS)
6 Pricing and Reimbursement
6.1 Pricing and Reimbursement Policies
7 Distribution Structure
7.1 France Medical Equipment Distribution Structure
8 Patient Monitoring In France
8.1 Patient Monitoring, Cross Country Comparison, Revenue ($ mn), 2000-2015
8.2 Patient Monitoring, France, Overall Revenue ($ mn), 2000-2015
8.3 Patient Monitoring, France, Category Volume (Units), 2000-2015
8.4 Patient Monitoring, France, Company Share (2007-2008)
9 Micro-Electromechanical Systems In France
9.1 Micro-Electromechanical Systems Overall Revenue (2000-2015)
9.2 Micro-Electromechanical Systems Overall Volume (2000-2015)
9.3 Micro-Electromechanical Systems Average Price (2000-2015)
9.4 Micro-Electromechanical Systems Distribution Share (2007-2008)
9.5 Micro-Electromechanical Systems, France, Company Share (2007-2008)
10 Multiparameter Patient Monitoring In France
10.1 Multiparameter Patient Monitoring Overall Revenue (2000-2015)
10.2 Multiparameter Patient Monitoring Overall Volume (2000-2015)
10.3 Multiparameter Patient Monitoring Average Price (2000-2015)
10.4 Multiparameter Patient Monitoring Distribution Share (2007-2008)
10.5 Multiparameter Patient Monitoring, France, Company Share (2007-2008)
11 Non-Invasive Blood Pressure Monitors In France
11.1 Non-Invasive Blood Pressure Monitors Overall Revenue (2000-2015)
11.2 Non-Invasive Blood Pressure Monitors Overall Volume (2000-2015)
11.3 Non-Invasive Blood Pressure Monitors Average Price (2000-2015)
11.4 Non-Invasive Blood Pressure Monitors Distribution Share (2007-2008)
11.5 Non-Invasive Blood Pressure Monitors, France, Company Share (2007-2008)
12 Remote Patient Monitoring In France
12.1 Remote Patient Monitoring Overall Revenue (2000-2015)
12.2 Remote Patient Monitoring Overall Volume (2000-2015)
12.3 Remote Patient Monitoring Average Price (2000-2015)
12.4 Remote Patient Monitoring Distribution Share (2007-2008)
12.5 Remote Patient Monitoring, France, Company Share (2007-2008)
13 Wireless and Ambulatory Monitoring In France
13.1 Wireless and Ambulatory Monitoring Overall Revenue (2000-2015)
13.2 Wireless and Ambulatory Monitoring Overall Volume (2000-2015)
13.3 Wireless and Ambulatory Monitoring Average Price (2000-2015)
13.4 Wireless and Ambulatory Monitoring Distribution Share (2007-2008)
13.5 Wireless and Ambulatory Monitoring, France, Company Share (2007-2008)
14 Overview of Key Companies in France Patient Monitoring Market
14.1 Welch Allyn Inc.
14.1.1 Company Overview
14.2 Terumo Corporation
14.2.1 Company Overview
14.3 St. Jude Medical, Inc.
14.3.1 Company Overview
14.4 Siemens Healthcare
14.4.1 Company Overview
14.5 Schiller AG
14.5.1 Company Overview
14.6 Philips Healthcare
14.6.1 Company Overview
14.7 OSI Systems, Inc.
14.7.1 Company Overview
14.8 OMRON HEALTHCARE Co., Ltd.
14.8.1 Company Overview
14.8.2 OMRON HEALTHCARE Co., Ltd. Pipeline Products
184.108.40.206 OMRON HEALTHCARE Co., Ltd. Pipeline Products By Equipment Type
220.127.116.11 OMRON HEALTHCARE Co., Ltd. Pipeline Products By Development Stage
18.104.22.168 OMRON HEALTHCARE Co., Ltd. Pipeline Products By Therapy Area
22.214.171.124 OMRON HEALTHCARE Co., Ltd. Pipeline Products By News Summary
14.9 Nihon Kohden Corporation
14.9.1 Company Overview
14.10 Mindray Medical International Limited
14.10.1 Company Overview
14.11 Microlife Corporation
14.11.1 Company Overview
14.12 Medtronic, Inc.
14.12.1 Company Overview
14.13 GE Sensing & Inspection Technologies
14.13.1 Company Overview
14.14 GE Healthcare
14.14.1 Company Overview
14.14.2 GE Healthcare Pipeline Products
126.96.36.199 GE Healthcare Pipeline Products By Equipment Type
188.8.131.52 GE Healthcare Pipeline Products By Development Stage
184.108.40.206 GE Healthcare Pipeline Products By Therapy Area
220.127.116.11 GE Healthcare Pipeline Products By Clinical Trials
18.104.22.168 GE Healthcare Pipeline Products By News Summary
14.15 Edwards Lifesciences Corporation
14.15.1 Company Overview
14.16 Draegerwerk AG & Co. KGaA
14.16.1 Company Overview
14.16.2 Drager Medical AG & Co. KG Pipeline Products
22.214.171.124 Drager Medical AG & Co. KG Pipeline Products By Equipment Type
126.96.36.199 Drager Medical AG & Co. KG Pipeline Products By Development Stage
188.8.131.52 Drager Medical AG & Co. KG Pipeline Products By Therapy Area
14.17 Datascope Corporation
14.17.1 Company Overview
14.18 Boston Scientific Corporation
14.18.1 Company Overview
14.19 BIOTRONIK GmbH & Co. KG
14.19.1 Company Overview
14.20 A&D Medical / LifeSource
14.20.1 Company Overview
14.21 Biomesnil Medical
14.21.1 Company Overview
15 Financial Deals Landscape
15.1.1 MEMSCAP Enters Into An Agreement With OrthoMEMS
16.1 Global Markets Direct Research Methodology
16.2 Secondary Research
16.3 Primary Research
16.6 Expert Panel Validation
16.7 Currency Conversion
16.8 Contact Us
Welch Allyn Inc.
St. Jude Medical, Inc.
OSI Systems, Inc.
OMRON HEALTHCARE Co., Ltd.
Nihon Kohden Corporation
Mindray Medical International Limited
GE Sensing & Inspection Technologies
Edwards Lifesciences Corporation
Draegerwerk AG & Co. KGaA
Boston Scientific Corporation
BIOTRONIK GmbH & Co. KG
A&D Medical / LifeSource