Italy Patient Monitoring Market Outlook to 2017 - Fetal Monitors, Multiparameter Patient Monitoring, Neonatal Monitors, Non-Invasive Blood Pressure Monitors, Remote Patient Monitoring and Others
- Published: November 2011
- Region: Italy
Italy Patient Monitoring Investment Opportunities, Analysis and Forecasts to 2015
This report is an essential source for in-depth information and data relating to Italy patient monitoring devices market. It also offers detailed and comprehensive coverage of market revenue, volume, distribution and company share information; and the latest news, financial deals and pipeline products information of each of the key sub-segments of the patient monitoring devices in Italy
- The report provides patient monitoring devices information broken down into detailed categories and segments in Italy.
- The report covers market size and company share data for five market categories including micro-electromechanical systems, multiparameter patient monitoring, non-invasive blood pressure monitors, remote patient monitoring and wireless and ambulatory monitoring.
- Total revenues, products sold, end users, and average pricing.
- Market shares of all the key competitors.
- Key pipeline products that are set to shape the market, broken down by sector.
- Information on the top medical equipment companies in the sector in the country covering business description, strategic analysis, and financial information. Key companies covered include Philips Medical Systems, GE Healthcare, OMRON HEALTHCARE Co., Ltd., Drager Medical AG & Co. KG and Hartmann Group.
Healthcare structure, regulatory environment, approval process, pricing trends and reimbursement.
- Product and brand updates, strategy changes, R&D projects, corporate expansions and contractions and regulatory changes.
- Key mergers and acquisitions, partnerships, private equity investments and IPOs.
- Customer, hospitals and physicians data.
Reasons to buy
- Gain a strong understanding of the patient monitoring devices market in Italy.
- Evaluate and compare the attractiveness of the market in the country.
- Identify growth segments and opportunities in each industry sector within the country.
- Evaluate the pipeline of key products that will change the sector, and identify threats and opportunities before the products are launched in the country.
- Analyze the competitiveness of the market in the country and identify hotspots.
- Develop strategies based on the latest product, brand, expansion and research and development news in the country.
- Do deals with an understanding of how competitors are financed, and the mergers and partnerships that have shaped the market in the country.
- Identify and analyze the strengths and weaknesses of the industry incumbents in the country. SHOW LESS READ MORE >
1.1 List of Tables
1.2 List of Figures
2.1 What Is This Report About?
3 Definitions of the Markets Covered in the Report
3.1 Patient Monitoring
3.2 Micro-Electromechanical Systems
3.3 Multiparameter Patient Monitoring
3.3.1 Critical Care Monitors
3.3.2 Perioperative Care Monitors
3.4 Non-Invasive Blood Pressure Monitors
3.4.1 Aneroid Sphygmomanometer
3.4.2 Automatic Sphygmomanometer
3.4.3 Mercury Sphygmomanometer
3.5 Remote Patient Monitoring
3.6 Wireless and Ambulatory Monitoring
3.6.1 Cardiac Rehabilitation Ambulatory
3.6.2 Hospital Ambulatory
4 Healthcare Sector Review
4.1 Healthcare Sector Review
4.2 Healthcare Expenditure
4.3 Healthcare Infrastructure
4.4 Healthcare Policy
5 Regulation System
5.1 Medical Equipment Approval Process
5.1.1 Classification of Medical Devices
5.1.2 Conformity Assessment Process
22.214.171.124 Class I devices
126.96.36.199 Class IIa devices
188.8.131.52 Class IIb devices
184.108.40.206 Class III devices
5.2 Classificazione Nazionale Dispositivi (CND) - New Medical Device Classification
5.3 Post Market Surveillance
6 Pricing and Reimbursement
6.1 Market Pricing
6.2 Government Policies for Reimbursement
7 Distribution Structure
8 Patient Monitoring In Italy
8.1 Patient Monitoring, Cross Country Comparison, Revenue ($ mn), 2000-2015
8.2 Patient Monitoring, Italy, Overall Revenue ($ mn), 2000-2015
8.3 Patient Monitoring, Italy, Category Volume (Units), 2000-2015
8.4 Patient Monitoring, Italy, Company Share (2007-2008)
9 Micro-Electromechanical Systems In Italy
9.1 Micro-Electromechanical Systems Overall Revenue (2000-2015)
9.2 Micro-Electromechanical Systems Overall Volume (2000-2015)
9.3 Micro-Electromechanical Systems Average Price (2000-2015)
9.4 Micro-Electromechanical Systems Distribution Share (2007-2008)
9.5 Micro-Electromechanical Systems, Italy, Company Share (2007-2008)
10 Multiparameter Patient Monitoring In Italy
10.1 Multiparameter Patient Monitoring Overall Revenue (2000-2015)
10.2 Multiparameter Patient Monitoring Overall Volume (2000-2015)
10.3 Multiparameter Patient Monitoring Average Price (2000-2015)
10.4 Multiparameter Patient Monitoring Distribution Share (2007-2008)
10.5 Multiparameter Patient Monitoring, Italy, Company Share (2007-2008)
11 Non-Invasive Blood Pressure Monitors In Italy
11.1 Non-Invasive Blood Pressure Monitors Overall Revenue (2000-2015)
11.2 Non-Invasive Blood Pressure Monitors Overall Volume (2000-2015)
11.3 Non-Invasive Blood Pressure Monitors Average Price (2000-2015)
11.4 Non-Invasive Blood Pressure Monitors Distribution Share (2007-2008)
11.5 Non-Invasive Blood Pressure Monitors, Italy, Company Share (2007-2008)
12 Remote Patient Monitoring In Italy
12.1 Remote Patient Monitoring Overall Revenue (2000-2015)
12.2 Remote Patient Monitoring Overall Volume (2000-2015)
12.3 Remote Patient Monitoring Average Price (2000-2015)
12.4 Remote Patient Monitoring Distribution Share (2007-2008)
12.5 Remote Patient Monitoring, Italy, Company Share (2007-2008)
13 Wireless and Ambulatory Monitoring In Italy
13.1 Wireless and Ambulatory Monitoring Overall Revenue (2000-2015)
13.2 Wireless and Ambulatory Monitoring Overall Volume (2000-2015)
13.3 Wireless and Ambulatory Monitoring Average Price (2000-2015)
13.4 Wireless and Ambulatory Monitoring Distribution Share (2007-2008)
13.5 Wireless and Ambulatory Monitoring, Italy, Company Share (2007-2008)
14 Overview of Key Companies in Italy Patient Monitoring Market
14.1 Welch Allyn Inc.
14.1.1 Company Overview
14.2 Terumo Corporation
14.2.1 Company Overview
14.3 St. Jude Medical, Inc.
14.3.1 Company Overview
14.4 Siemens Healthcare
14.4.1 Company Overview
14.5 Schiller AG
14.5.1 Company Overview
14.6 Philips Healthcare
14.6.1 Company Overview
14.7 OSI Systems, Inc.
14.7.1 Company Overview
14.8 OMRON HEALTHCARE Co., Ltd.
14.8.1 Company Overview
14.8.2 OMRON HEALTHCARE Co., Ltd. Pipeline Products
220.127.116.11 OMRON HEALTHCARE Co., Ltd. Pipeline Products By Equipment Type
18.104.22.168 OMRON HEALTHCARE Co., Ltd. Pipeline Products By Development Stage
22.214.171.124 OMRON HEALTHCARE Co., Ltd. Pipeline Products By Therapy Area
126.96.36.199 OMRON HEALTHCARE Co., Ltd. Pipeline Products By News Summary
14.9 Nihon Kohden Corporation
14.9.1 Company Overview
14.10 Mindray Medical International Limited
14.10.1 Company Overview
14.11 Microlife Corporation
14.11.1 Company Overview
14.12 Medtronic, Inc.
14.12.1 Company Overview
14.13 HARTMANN GROUP
14.13.1 Company Overview
14.14 GE Sensing & Inspection Technologies
14.14.1 Company Overview
14.15 GE Healthcare
14.15.1 Company Overview
14.15.2 GE Healthcare Pipeline Products
188.8.131.52 GE Healthcare Pipeline Products By Equipment Type
184.108.40.206 GE Healthcare Pipeline Products By Development Stage
220.127.116.11 GE Healthcare Pipeline Products By Therapy Area
18.104.22.168 GE Healthcare Pipeline Products By Clinical Trials
22.214.171.124 GE Healthcare Pipeline Products By News Summary
14.16 Edwards Lifesciences Corporation
14.16.1 Company Overview
14.17 Draegerwerk AG & Co. KGaA
14.17.1 Company Overview
14.17.2 Drager Medical AG & Co. KG Pipeline Products
126.96.36.199 Drager Medical AG & Co. KG Pipeline Products By Equipment Type
188.8.131.52 Drager Medical AG & Co. KG Pipeline Products By Development Stage
184.108.40.206 Drager Medical AG & Co. KG Pipeline Products By Therapy Area
14.18 Datascope Corporation
14.18.1 Company Overview
14.19 Boston Scientific Corporation
14.19.1 Company Overview
14.20 BIOTRONIK GmbH & Co. KG
14.20.1 Company Overview
14.21 A&D Medical / LifeSource
14.21.1 Company Overview
15 Recent Developments
15.1 Strategy and Business Planning
15.1.1 Dec 15, 2008: Royal Philips Acquires Aerosol Therapy Business Of Medel In Italy
15.1.2 Sep 24, 2008: Philips Strikes Healthcare Research Alliance With Urbino For Development Of Long Retention-Time Contrast Agents
16.1 Global Markets Direct Research Methodology
16.2 Secondary Research
16.3 Primary Research
16.6 Expert Panel Validation
16.7 Currency Conversion
16.8 Contact Us
Welch Allyn Inc.
St. Jude Medical, Inc.
OSI Systems, Inc.
OMRON HEALTHCARE Co., Ltd.
Nihon Kohden Corporation
Mindray Medical International Limited
GE Sensing & Inspection Technologies
Edwards Lifesciences Corporation
Draegerwerk AG & Co. KGaA
Boston Scientific Corporation
BIOTRONIK GmbH & Co. KG
A&D Medical / LifeSource