- Language: English
- 550 Pages
- Published: May 2012
- Region: World
The International Comparative Legal Guide to Litigation & Dispute Resolution 2011
- Published: June 2011
- Region: World
- 318 Pages
- Global Legal Group
This guide provides corporate counsel and international practitioners with a comprehensive worldwide legal analysis of the laws and regulations of litigation and dispute resolution.
It is divided into two main sections:
Two general chapters. These chapters outline the trends and developments associated with collective and class actions in England.
Country question and answer chapters. These provide a broad overview of common issues in litigation and dispute resolution in 44 jurisdictions.
All chapters are written by leading litigation and dispute resolution lawyers and the authors are extremely grateful for their excellent contributions.
1. Collective or Class Actions: Trends and Developments In England
SJ Berwin LLP
2. U.S. Judicial System
Williams & Connolly LLP
Country Question and Answer Chapters:
- Zaka & Kosta Attorneys at Law
- M. & M. Bomchil
- Binder Grösswang
- Amir & Amir Law Associates
- DLA Piper
- Pinheiro Neto Advogados
- Djingov, Gouginski, Kyutchukov & Velichkov
- Charles Adams Ritchie & Duckworth
- Dr. K. Chrysostomides & Co. LLC
- Konecná & Šafár
England & Wales
- SJ Berwin LLP
- Aivar Pilv Law Office
- Dittmar & Indrenius
- Bredin Prat
- Gleiss Lutz
- Atai and Associates
- Hogan Lovells Studio Legale
- Anderson Mori & Tomotsune
- MOLITOR, Avocats à la Cour
- Debarliev, Dameski and Kelesoska Attorneys at Law
- Mifsud & Mifsud Advocates
- Portilla, Ruy-Diaz y Aguilar, S.C.
- Arntzen de Besche Advokatfirma AS
- Gide Loyrette Nouel
- Pachiu & Associates, Attorneys at Law
- Yukov, Khrenov & Partners
- JMS Law Office
- Rodyk & Davidson LLP
- Law firm Avbreht, Zajc & Partners, Ltd.
- Gómez-Acebo & Pombo Abogados, S.L.P.
- Schellenberg Wittmer
- Tilleke & Gibbins
- Vasil Kisil & Partners
- Dechert LLP
- Guyer & Regules
|Electronic (PDF)||The report will be emailed to you. The report is sent in PDF format.||This is a single user license, allowing one specific user access to the product.|
|Hard Copy||A printed copy of the report will be shipped to you.|
|Enterprisewide||The report will be emailed to you. The report is sent in PDF format.||This is an enterprise license, allowing all employees within your organisation access to the product.|