• SELECT SITE CURRENCY
Select a currency for use throughout the site
Belarusian Soft Drinks Market
UNITER Investment Company, June 2008, Pages: 29
This report is a detailed market overview covering all the key data points on the soft drinks market in Belarus. It includes comprehensive value volume segmentation and market share data. The overview supplies actual data to 2007 and full market forecast to 2013. The report contains information on exports/imports volumes; market segments (mineral and drinking water, juices, carbonated and flavored drinks); market forecast and major coming trends; competitive environment.
- The production volume of mineral water in Belarus in 2007 grew by 4.3%;
- Production of drinking water in 2007 soared by 65.2%;
- Per capita consumption in the Republic is almost equal to the same in Russia, but 1,7 times less, than in the Ukraine; 4.5 times less, than in Hungary and 8.4 times lower than in European leader Italy;
- Other soft-drinks include different types of non-alcoholic beverages like sweet, carbonated or fizzy and artificially flavored drinks (colas, lemonades, squashes, iced teas, juice drinks, kvass etc.)
-In 2007 total production of this type of beverages reached 21.3 mln.decalitres and imports amounted to 7.7 mln.decalitres.
- Growth rate of sales in the other soft drinks market segment in 2007 reached 20%. The key driver of the growth surprisingly became national drink KVASS. Its sales growth exceeded 40%.
-The largest producers of soft drinks in the Republic in 2007 were “Minsk factory of non-alcoholic beverages”, “Coca-Cola”, “Darida”, “Veynyanskiy Rodnik” and “Frost”.
TABLE OF CONTENT
2. Business Environment
2.1. Economic situation in 2007-2008
2.2. Macroeconomic stability factors
2.3. Forecast: Belarusian economy perspectives 2012
2.4. Mid-term key drivers of the Belarusian economic growth
2.5. Investment opportunities in Belarus
3. Mineral water and non-alcoholic drinks market overview
3.3 Market segments
3.3.1 Mineral and drinking water market
3.3.2 Other soft-drinks market
3.4 Market forecast and trends
4. Competitive environment
5. Corporate profiles
- ZAO “MZBN”
- Darida 24
- JLLC “Frost”
- LLC “Veynyanskiy Rodnik”