- Language: English
- 774 Pages
- Published: October 2012
- Region: Global
Tyco International Ltd - Company Profile
- Published: February 2009
- Region: Global
- 30 Pages
- RNCOS E-Services Private Limited
Company Profile will assists individual investors, managers and companies in evaluating opportunities, trends, market innovations, and selecting appropriate information solutions in order to make effective decisions. The report has been made after extensive research using the data available from reliable publications, trade associations and the companies’ sources.
The report elaborates on the company's business structure and operations, products and services. The report includes key financial information and strategic analysis that intends to aid investors to find better prospects with the company and gain an insight into the corporate policies.
- Provides a snapshot version of the company’s performance, through its financials and charts to evaluate the company growth trends.
- It offers key company data and analysis vis-à-vis to the major industry players. This information is vital from the point of estimating business strategies of the company and facilitate in decision-making process for the investors.
- Provides key financial information of the company, sales and product ratio, revenue and income trend, stock performances for the most recently ended quarter, financial year across businesses, and product/service categories.
- Tracks major M&A trends and developments undertaken in the current fiscal year to get a better understanding of company’s growth strategies.
- The report identifies and analyzes the company’s strength and weaknesses to come up with the possible opportunities for the company.
- The report comments on the company's outlook for the forthcoming periods both on strategic and financial point of views.
- Supplemented with graphs and tabular information on the key industry players, overall financial and market performances, list of products and services, and company’s share performances. SHOW LESS READ MORE >
1. Industry Snapshot
2. Company Overview
2.2 Business Overview
2.3 Organizational Structure
2.4 Major Mergers & Acquisitions
2.5 Ticker Codes at various Stock Exchange Listings
2.6 Management Profile
3. Product and Services
3.1 Product and Services - An Overview
3.2 Sales Summary by Geographical Distribution
3.3 Revenue and Income Summary by Product
4. Financial Information for the Fiscal Year
4.1 Financial Summary for the Fiscal Year
4.2 Breakup of Revenue and Sales Trends
4.3 Ratio and Market Indicators
4.4 Earning and Income Estimates
4.5 Stock Analysis
5. Business Strategies
6. SWOT Analysis
7. Top 5 Competitors (Sales, Profit, No. of Employees, Market Capital)
7.1 General Electric Company
7.2 Honeywell International Inc.
7.3 Siemens AG
7.4 United Technologies Corporation
7.5 Flextronics International Ltd.
8. Recent News
9. Analyst View
List of Tables:
Table 2-1: Tyco International Ltd - Major Mergers & Acquisitions, 2006-2008
Table 2-2: Tyco International Ltd - Ticker Codes at various Stock Exchange Listings
Table 2-3: Tyco International Ltd - Key Management People
Table 4-1: Tyco International Ltd - Financial Overview (in Billion US$), 2008
Table 4-2: Tyco International Ltd - Breakup of Revenue and Sales (in Billion US$), 2006-2008
Table 4-3: Tyco International Ltd - Key Financial Ratios (%), 2006-2008
Table 4-4: Tyco International Ltd - Earning and Income Estimates (in Billion US$), 2006-2008
Table 7-1: General Electric Company - Key Financials (in Million US$), 2007 & 2008
Table 7-2: Honeywell International Inc. - Key Financials (in Million US$), 2006-2008
Table 7-3: Siemens AG - Key Financials (in Million €), 2007 & 2008
Table 7-4: United Technologies Corporation - Key Financials (in Million US$), 2007 & 2008
Table 7-5: Flextronics International Ltd. - Key Financials (in Million US$), 2007 & 2008
List of Figures:
Figure 1-1: Global - Electrical Components and Equipment Market (in Billion US$), 2003-2008
Figure 1-2: Global - Electrical Components and Equipment Market by Region (%), 2007
Figure 1-3: Global - Electrical Components and Equipment Market by Product (%), 2007
Figure 1-4: Global - Forecast for Electrical Components and Equipment Market (in Billion US$), 2009-2012
Figure 3-1: Tyco International Ltd - Revenue by Geographical Distribution (%), 2008
Figure 3-2: Tyco International Ltd - Revenue by Product Division (%), 2008
Figure 4-1: Tyco International Ltd - Stock Chart
-General Electric Company
-Honeywell International Inc.
-United Technologies Corporation
-Flextronics International Ltd.