Patient Monitoring Devices Market to 2017 - Increasing Use of Wireless Remote Patient Monitoring to be the Key Technology Trend
- Language: English
- 136 Pages
- Published: March 2012
Global Patient Monitoring Investment Opportunities, Analysis and Forecasts to 2015
This report is an essential source for key information and data relating to global patient monitoring market. The report provides global and country level, detailed and comprehensive coverage of market and category revenue, volume, distribution and company share information. It also provides company profiles, pipeline products, news and financial deals in the global patient monitoring market.
- This report provides detailed global, regional countries (United States, Germany, United Kingdom, France, Italy, Spain, Japan, Canada, China, India, Australia, Brazil) data on market size by volume and value for categories in patient monitoring devices market.
- The report covers market size and company share data for five market categories including micro-electromechanical systems, multiparameter patient monitoring, non-invasive blood pressure monitors, remote patient monitoring and wireless and ambulatory monitoring.
- It gives key company share information for leading competitors, revenues by distribution channel and forecasts of market values at global and country level. Key companies covered include Philips Medical Systems, GE Healthcare, OMRON HEALTHCARE Co., Ltd., Drager Medical AG & Co. KG, Mindray Medical International Limited and Nihon Kohden Corporation
- It also provides overview of the market structure, key trends, drivers and restraints, future outlook, competitive landscape and key developments.
- All figures are based on rigorous research methodologies including in-depth primary and secondary research.
Reasons to buy
- A single source to fulfill all of your business and competitor intelligence needs
- Gain a strong understanding of the patient monitoring devices market at a global level, with break downs for 12 countries
- Evaluate and compare the attractiveness of the market in different geographies.
- Identify growth segments and opportunities in the industry.
- Evaluate the pipeline of key products that will change the sector, and identify threats and opportunities before the products are launched.
- Analyze the competitiveness of the market in different countries and regions and identify hotspots.
- Develop strategies based on the latest product, brand, expansion and research and development news.
- Do deals with an understanding of how competitors are financed, and the mergers and partnerships that have shaped the market.
- Identify and analyze the strengths and weaknesses of the industry incumbents. SHOW LESS READ MORE >
3 Definitions of the Markets Covered in the Report
4 Global Patient Monitoring
5 Patient Monitoring Cross Country Comparison
6 Patient Monitoring In United States
7 Patient Monitoring In Japan
8 Patient Monitoring in Germany
9 Patient Monitoring In United Kingdom
10 Patient Monitoring In France
11 Patient Monitoring In Italy
12 Patient Monitoring In China
13 Patient Monitoring In Spain
14 Patient Monitoring In Canada
15 Patient Monitoring In India
16 Patient Monitoring In Brazil
17 Patient Monitoring In Australia
18 Overview of Key Companies in Global Patient Monitoring Market
19 Financial Deals Landscape
20 Recent Developments
Mindray Medical International Limited
OMRON HEALTHCARE Co., Ltd.
Draegerwerk AG & Co. KGaA
OSI Systems, Inc.
Edwards Lifesciences Corporation
GE Sensing & Inspection Technologies
Fukuda Denshi Co., Ltd.
Criticare Systems, Inc.
Nihon Kohden Corporation
Welch Allyn Inc.
Larsen & Toubro Medical Equipment & Systems
St. Jude Medical, Inc.
Boston Scientific Corporation
BIOTRONIK GmbH & Co. KG
A&D Medical / LifeSource
Card Guard AG
Proteus Biomedical, Inc.
Critical Signal Technologies
NIR Diagnostics Inc.
Biosign Technologies Inc.
Unilead International, Inc.
A C Cossor & Son (Surgical) Ltd
Colin Medical Technology Corporation
Ivy Biomedical Systems, Inc.
Zassi Medical Evolutions, LLC
Axon Systems, Inc.