- Language: English
- 10 Pages
- Published: January 2012
- Region: Europe
This product is currently not available for purchase.
Asia Pacific Wealth Market Review
- ID: 706667
- February 2009
- Region: Asia
- 62 pages
This brief analyses the wealth markets of six Asia Pacific countries including Australia, China, India, Hong Kong, Singapore and Taiwan. It provides key characteristics of the HNW population and how wealth managers can better serve them.
- The Market Leaders Survey data drawn from interviews with 100 wealth management companies across Asia Pacific.
- The proprietary Asia Pacific Wealth model data for the 2003-2012 period.
Highlights of this title
Client knowledge has a correlation with risk-taking behaviour. Those with greater knowledge tend to take less risks.
Taiwanese HNWs are the most likely to rely on their peers recommendation when picking a wealth manager, therefore obtaining existing client referrals is key for these providers.
Key reasons to purchase this title
- Identify the sizes and growth rates for number of wealthy individuals and the value of their assets in six Asia Pacific countries.
- Access unique HNW data including client age bands and the main source of wealth to more effective target these wealthy individuals
- Understand the key revenue drivers for the next two years and most effective client acquisition techniques to drive business growth in the future.
Regional overview of historic and forecast growth rates for Asia Pacific wealth markets
Country wealth market analysis (Australia, Singapore, Hong Kong, China, India and Taiwan)
HNW client age bands by country
Asia Pacific HNWs split by their source of wealth
Knowledge-based characteristics for HNWs
HNW characteristics for investment openness and risk appetite
Relationship drivers between HNWs and wealth managers
Ranking of key investment priorities for HNWs
Revenue drivers for wealth managers over the next two years
Influences on provider selection for HNWs
Most effective client acquisition techniques of wealth managers
Most likely reasons for HNW clients leaving their wealth manager
Most effective techniques for retaining HNW clients
The evolution of client involvement with their investment portfolio
The evolution of HNW client contact with their wealth manager