• SELECT SITE CURRENCY
Select a currency for use throughout the site
Business Trends: Understanding Your Government Customer 2009 (Customer Focus)
Datamonitor, February 2009, Pages: 69
Based on a survey of 150 government agencies in Europe and North America, this study provides insight into IT and business priorities. Results focus on two growing trends in the government sector: Web 2.0 and IT outsourcing.
- In-depth interviews with 150 agencies in large state and local governments
- Geographic coverage includes Canada, France, Germany, the UK and the US
- Results focus on Web 2.0 adoption, BPO and IT outsourcing and business dynamics
- Respondents include government IT decision-makers such as CIOs and CTOs
Highlights of this title
Faced with the need to do more with less, governments are looking to outsource key functions to private contractors who can deliver services at lower costs.
As agencies seek to improve collaborative outcomes across departments, governments are beginning to explore the capabilities of Web 2.0.
Key reasons to purchase this title
- Validate your market messaging and positioning in state and local government
- Compare government IT purchasing plans across geographies
- Identify emerging areas of concern for state and local governments
BPO and IT Outsourcing
IT drivers, dynamics and IT strategy