• SELECT SITE CURRENCY
Select a currency for use throughout the site
U.S. Recycling Laws: A State-By-State Guide, 2004 Edition
Raymond Communications Inc, April 2004, Pages: 164
The 164 - page report covers all 50 states, with all historic sections fully updated on each one. The historic information incorporates 12 years of our research and surveys.
The report also includes an analysis of the current policy situation for 2004; and issue summaries for packaging, mercury, electronics waste and used oil, current as of April 2004.
Current as of December 2003, each state page includes:
- Comprehensive Recycling Laws
- Commercial Recycling.
- Packaging/product Restrictions
- SPI Coding
- Special Wastes including tires, household hazardous waste, used oil and electronics
- Tax Credits
- Grant/loan Program
- Landfill Bans
- Purchasing Preferences
- Political Background (Includes Results of 2002, 2003 State Surveys)
- 2003 Legislation and Regulations Enacted and Proposed
- State Recycling Contacts, including addresses, phone numbers, and emails (when available)
The Appendix includes updated tables for State Recycling Rates and Budgets; Landfill Bans and State Grants/Loans and Tax Credits.
State Recycling Policy:An Analysis for 2004
State Recycling Rates Flat for 2002-3
Packaging: Drawing Some Interest in 2004 .
Mercury: Large Numbers of State Bills Continue
Electronics Waste: The BIG Issue for 2004
States Have No Data on Used Oil Collection
DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA
Recycling Rates & Goals 2002-2003
State Recycling Grants & Tax Credits