• SELECT SITE CURRENCY
Select a currency for use throughout the site
Creating the HR Scorecard, Best Practice Strategies for Performance Measurement
Business Intelligence [part of Optima Media Group]
This report provides a step-by-step process by which HR leaders can create their own dedicated functional balanced scorecard that will clearly demonstrate how the function is helping to deliver its organisations’ strategic goals.
Demonstrating value is now critical.
As senior managers turn the spotlight onto HR’s contribution to the success of the organisation, discover the powerful role played by performance measurement in enabling HR to reposition itself as a key strategic business partner.
Creating the HR Scorecard reveals:
- The 'new' skills HR professionals must develop in order to become true strategic assets to their organisations
- 10 international best-practice case studies illustrating how HR can play a critical role in shaping world-class people strategies for their companies.
- An explanation of how the ROI of HR programmes can be assessed and a detailed overview of how to conduct an HR audit
- The demands placed on HR in the current climate and the challenges involved in becoming a strategic partner
- Complete results, analysis and commentary from a survey of over 200 leading organisation.