- Language: English
- 1534 Pages
- Published: March 2012
- Region: Global
Plant Breeding Reviews. Plant Breeding Reviews V32. Volume 32
- Published: April 2009
- Region: Global
- 382 Pages
- John Wiley and Sons Ltd
Plant Breeding Reviews presents state-of-the-art reviews on plant breeding and genetics covering horticultural, agronomic and forestry crops, incorporating both traditional and molecular methods. The contributions are authored by world authorities, anonymously reviewed, and edited by Professor Jules Janick of Purdue University, USA. The series is an indispensible resource for crop breeders, plant scientists, and teachers involved in crop improvement and genetic resources. Initiated in 1983, Plant Breeding Reviews is published in the form of one or two volumes per year.
Recently published articles include:
- Epigenetics and Plant Breeding (v30)
- Enhancing Crop Gene Pools with Beneficial Traits Using Wild Relatives (v30)
- Coffee Germplasm Resources, Genomics and Breeding (v30)
- Molecular Genetics and Breeding for Fatty Acid Manipulation in Soybean (v30)
- Breeding Southern Highbush Blueberries (v30)
- Development of Fire Blight Resistance by Recombinant DNA Technology (v29)
1. Dedication: Derek Jennings and Hugh A. Daubeny. (Berry Breeders Extraordinaire (Kim E. Hummer, Rex Brennan, S. Nikki Jennings, Brian Williamson, and Harvey K. Hall).
I. Derek Jennings.
II. Selected Publications of Derek Jennings.
III. Hugh A. Daubeny.
IV. Selected Publications of Hugh A. Daubeny.
2. Raspberry Breeding and Genetics (Harvey K. Hall, Kim E. Hummer, Andrew R. Jamieson, S. Nikki Jennings, and Courtney A. Weber).
II. Germplasm Resources, Exploration, and Maintenance.
III. Breeding Technology.
IV. Breeding Systems.
V. Breeding for Specific Characters.
VI. Achievements and Prospects.
Cumulative Subject Index.
Cumulative Contributor Index.
Jules Janick Purdue University.