Leading companies such as HSBC, Standard Chartered Bank, DHL, BMW and American Express have invested considerably in Malaysia to establish Shared Services Centers and have set the standard for highly efficient and effective Call Centres.
The opportunities for Call Center service providers of Call Centre technology vendors in Malaysia are significant as local and multinational companies are establishing or upgrading their Shared Services and Call Centre Operations over the next 5 years.
This market research paper is an executive level assessment of the strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and risks of operating a Contact Centre, SSC or BPO operations center in Malaysia.
This research is designed to help you:
- Assess the size of the Call Centre market in Malaysia
- Target marketing plans Call Center / SSC enterprise technology
- Understand the Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities and Risks
- Understand the trends and influences impacting the Malaysia Call Center market
- Evaluate Malaysia as compared to Philippines for establishing an offshore ServiceCenter
This research report provides in-depth look at how Malaysia has successfully grown its contact center and shared services business and a growth outlook for the next 4 years.
It also provides a critical assessment of the advantages of Malaysia over the Philippines for establishing a BPO or Call Center operation.
2. Expected Industry Spend on Call Centre Technology
3. Call Center Growth by Industry Vertical Sectors
4. Strengths Weakness Opportunities Threats - SWOT Analysis for Malaysian Call Centers
5. Salary Profiles for Malaysian Call Center Staff
6. Advantages - Disadvantages for Establishing a Call Center in Malaysia vs. Philippines