- Language: English
- 43 Pages
- Published: June 2013
This product is currently not available for purchase.
Express Benchmarking 2009 - Denmark
- ID: 835584
- March 2009
- Region: Denmark
- 15 pages
With the Danish express and parcels market undergoing signficant change the competitive landscape changed considerably. The Express Benchmarking report includes overall market shares for the leading players in Denmark, as well as across all of the significant market segmentations such as Service level (Express - Parcell, Destination (Domestic - International) and Recipient (B2B - B2C/C2C).
- Analyses the position of the largest players in the countrys express market, including DHL, UPS, the post office and other private operators.
- Analyses key metrics in the industry: overall market shares, as well as within each of the 3 segmentations: destination, service level and recipient.
Highlights of this title
The Danish express and parcels market is dominated by Post Danmark, GLS and DHL making up the majority of the market. Strong growth in the Parcels segment has favoured companies with strong Scandinavian road networks.
Key reasons to purchase this title
- Understand how the economic downturn is affecting the competitive positions of postal and express companies.
- Understand the competitive environment in the Express market, as well as analyse your competitors strengths and weaknesses.
- Understand which Express companies currently have the largest shares in the countrys express market.
Denmark Express & Parcels market
Overall Ranking - slide 5
Express Vs. Parcel - slide 6
Domestic Vs. International - slide 7
B2B Vs. B2C - slide 8
Market Shares by Service Level - slide 9
Market Shares by Recipient - slide 10
Market Shares by Destination - slide 11
Comments - slide 12
Abbreviations - slide 14
Definitions for services, regions and other segmentations - slide 15