• SELECT SITE CURRENCY
Select a currency for use throughout the site
COMPUTER STATIONERY INDUSTRY - World'Vest Base Dossier
Financial Intelligence Services Limited (World Vest Base), May 2013, Pages: 1
WVB Dossier is a comprehensive report covering up to 10 years of financial history with 217 financial data items and ratios. Substantial supplementary information including subsidiaries, directors, major shareholders as well as business and geographical breakdown is also covered.
Country of Incorporation: Oman
- Company Name (Company Name)
- Country (Country of Domicile)
- SIC Industry (Standard Industry Code)
- FT Industry (Financial Times Code)
- Address (Company Address)
- Phone Number (Company Phone number)
- Fax (Company Fax Number)
- Web Address (Company Web Address)
- Business Summary + Detailed Description
- Management Board Chairman (Chairman of the Board)
- CEO/MD (CEO or Managing Director)
- Chief Finance Executive Advisor (Auditor, Banker, Registrar, Solicitor)
The Interim Data provides the most updated data of sales & net profit of the company
- Detailed Income Statement
- Detailed Balance Sheet
- Detailed Cash flow Statement
- Sales breakdown by business sectors
- Sales breakdown by geography
- Ownership information (major shareholder, total share outstanding, nominal value)
KEY FINANCIAL RATIOS: May go up to 110 Ratios
- Asset Utilization
- Capital Structure Growth Rates (1 year growth rate, 3 year growth rate, 5 year growth rate)
- Strategic Risk Items and Ratios
This report is updated either on a daily or weekly basis. You will receive the most up-to-date version available at the time of your order.
Under no circumstances is this research report to be used or considered as an offer to sell, or a solicitation of any offer to buy, any security. This research report is prepared for general circulation. It does not have regard to the specific investment objectives, financial situation and the particular needs of any specific person or institution, which may use this research report. Information contained herein has been obtained from sources believed to be reliable. However, FISL do not represent that it is accurate or complete and it should not be relied upon as such. Opinions, even formulated as mathematical calculations, are opinions only and do not warranty any usefulness. Users should always look out for statistical black swans as past history is not a guarantee of continuation or reliability in the present or future. Speak to your financial advisor to see if it is appropriate for you.
A sample for this product is available. Please Login/Register to download this sample.