The trend report shows for each month the total annual market 12 months rolling (the sum of 12 months back from that reference month), and the year over year change rate (reporting to same month of previous year), up to the current Reference Month.
The reports present the Primary Market consisting of the total products entering the market, from import and domestic manufacturing, for use on this territory.
The time period is Jan 2003 to current Reference Month. The current Reference Month is 2 months behind the publishing time.
LIGHTING FIXTURES TOTAL, TOTAL PRODUCT GROUPS
- Portable electric lamps designed to function by their own source of energy
- Chandeliers & other electric ceiling or wall lighting fittings
- Electric table, desk, bedside or floor-standing lamps
- Lighting sets of a kind used for Christmas trees
- Electric lamps and lighting fittings, nes
Sources, Definitions, Methodology – web page
The market size is determined using import CIF and manufacturers’ shipments values. The market volume is determined, where statistical records are available, using also average unit prices. Product–mix and weighted evaluations are taken into account.