This compendium presents the US annual market for Switchgear, Switchboard, Relay and Ind. Control Apparatus, in its dynamic, in database and charts format. The compendium contains Trend Reports by product types (Product Groups) as per international HS classification (for example Electromagnetic Couplings, Clutches and Brakes; Fuses for Electrical Apparatus, Voltage > 1000 V; Isolating Switch & Make-&-break Switch Volt > 1000V; Relays for Voltage Not Exceeding 60 V; Elect Switches for Voltage Not Over 1000 V, nesoi, etc.)
The trend report shows for each month the total annual market 12 months rolling (the sum of 12 months back from that reference month), and the year over year change rate (reporting to same month of previous year), up to the current Reference Month.
The reports present the Primary Market consisting of the total products entering the market, from import and domestic manufacturing, for use on this territory.
The time period is Jan 2003 to current Reference Month. The current Reference Month is 2 months behind the publishing time.
SWITCHGEAR, RELAYS, APPARATUS, TOTAL PRODUCT GROUPS
- Electromagnetic Couplings, Clutches and Brakes
- Variable Resistors incl. Rheostat & Potentiometer nesoi
- Fuses for Electrical Apparatus, Voltage > 1000 V
- Automatic Circuit Breakers > 1000 V But 1000V
- Electric Apparatus for Protection to Elect Circuit >1000 V nesoi
- Fuses for Voltage Not Exceeding 1000 V
- Auto Circuit Breakers Voltage Not Exceeding 1000 V
- Other Apparatus for Protecting Elc Crts = 1,000 V
Sources, Definitions, Methodology – web page
The market is tracked in value and in volume (where available) by month and by sources (domestic manufacturing and suppliers from other countries) from official statistics databases.
The market size is determined using import CIF and manufacturers’ shipments values. The market volume is determined, where statistical records are available, using also average unit prices. Product–mix and weighted evaluations are taken into account.