- Published: December 2011
- Region: Switzerland
This product is currently not available for purchase.
Car Aftermarket in the Czech Republic - Country Overview 2009
- ID: 992619
- April 2009
- Region: Czech Republic
- 18 pages
The document highlights the development of six product families across eight channels in the Czech Republican Aftermarket. It provides market sizes and forecasts, over the period 2008 to 2012.
- Understand the value of the Czech Republican aftermarket, and how it is predicted to change in the next few years.
- The document assesses the factors behind the development of the sector, and the implications at product family and distribution level.
- It also provides the market sizes and the forecasts of 8 channels, 6 products families.
Highlights of this title
The Light Vehicle Aftermarket is a huge, but highly competitive marketplace. The relative growth observed at European level masks a significant difference in progress between the most mature (Western European) markets and the nascent eastern European markets
Key reasons to purchase this title
- Distribution channels: VM Networks, Independent Garages & Crash Repair, Fast Fit, Autocentres, Tyre Specialists, Hypermarkets, Petrol Station, Other.
- Product families: Tyres, Mechanical Parts, Wear and Tear Parts, Service Parts, Crash Repair Parts, Consumables and Accessories.
Strategic overview of the key developments in the Aftermarket of a European Country (ppt).
Please select the slide pack option from the download menu at the side of the page
Scope of this report
Research and analysis highlights
Key reasons to read this report