France Wound Care Management Investment Opportunities, Analysis and Forecasts to 2015
This report is an essential source for in-depth information and data relating to France wound care management market. It also offers detailed and comprehensive coverage of market revenue, volume, distribution and company share information; and the latest news, financial deals and pipeline products information of each of the key sub-segments of the wound care management market in France
- The report provides wound care management information broken down into detailed categories and segments in France.
- The report covers global market size and company share data for seven market categories including advanced wound management, compression therapy, ostomy drainage bags, traditional wound management, wound closure devices, Negative Pressure Wound Therapy (NPWT) and pressure relief devices.
- Total revenues, products sold, end users, and average pricing.
- Market shares of all the key competitors.
- Key pipeline products that are set to shape the market, broken down by sector.
- Information on the top medical equipment companies in the sector in the country covering business description, strategic analysis, and financial information. This includes information on Smith & Nephew Plc, ConvaTec, Coloplast A/S, Kinetic Concepts, Inc., Ethicon, Inc., Hartmann Group, Molnlycke Health Care AB, and Covidien Ltd./Tyco Healthcare
Healthcare structure, regulatory environment, approval process, pricing trends and reimbursement.
- Product and brand updates, strategy changes, R&D projects, corporate expansions and contractions and regulatory changes.
- Key mergers and acquisitions, partnerships, private equity investments and IPOs.
- Customer, hospitals and physicians data.
Reasons to buy
- Gain a strong understanding of the wound care management market in France.
- Evaluate and compare the attractiveness of the market in the country.
- Identify growth segments and opportunities in each industry sector within the country.
- Evaluate the pipeline of key products that will change the sector, and identify threats and opportunities before the products are launched in the country.
- Analyze the competitiveness of the market in the country and identify hotspots.
- Develop strategies based on the latest product, brand, expansion and research and development news in the country.
- Do deals with an understanding of how competitors are financed, and the mergers and partnerships that have shaped the market in the country.
- Identify and analyze the strengths and weaknesses of the industry incumbents in the country. SHOW LESS READ MORE >
1.1 List of Tables
1.2 List of Figures
2.1 What Is This Report About?
3 Definitions of the Markets Covered in the Report
3.1 Wound Care Management
3.2 Advanced Wound Management
3.2.7 Semi-Permeable Films
3.3 Compression Therapy
3.3.1 Compression Bandages
3.3.2 Dynamic Compression Therapy
3.4 Ostomy Drainage Bags
3.5 Pressure Relief Devices
3.5.1 Mattress Overlays
3.5.3 Speciality Beds
3.6 Traditional Wound Management
3.7 Wound Closure Devices
3.7.2 Ligating Clips
3.7.3 Mechanical Stapling Devices
3.7.4 Tissue Sealants
3.7.5 Wound Closure Strips
4 Healthcare Sector Review
4.1 Healthcare Sector Review
4.2 Healthcare Expenditure
4.3 Healthcare Infrastructure
4.3.1 Healthcare Personnel Data
4.3.2 Healthcare Facilities Data
4.4 Healthcare Policy
5 Regulation System
5.1 Medical Equipment Approval Process
5.1.2 Conformity Assessment Process
5.1.3 Registration Fee
5.1.4 Registration Period
5.2 Post Market Surveillance (PMS)
6 Pricing and Reimbursement
6.1 Pricing and Reimbursement Policies
7 Distribution Structure
7.1 France Medical Equipment Distribution Structure
8 Wound Care Management In France
8.1 Wound Care Management, Cross Country Comparison, Revenue ($ mn), 2000-2015
8.2 Wound Care Management, France, Overall Revenue ($ mn), 2000-2015
8.3 Wound Care Management, France, Category Volume (Units), 2000-2015
8.4 Wound Care Management, France, Company Share (2007-2008)
9 Advanced Wound Management In France
9.1 Advanced Wound Management Overall Revenue (2000-2015)
9.2 Advanced Wound Management Overall Volume (2000-2015)
9.3 Advanced Wound Management Average Price (2000-2015)
9.4 Advanced Wound Management Distribution Share (2007-2008)
9.5 Advanced Wound Management, France, Company Share (2007-2008)
10 Compression Therapy In France
10.1 Compression Therapy Overall Revenue (2000-2015)
10.1.1 Dynamic Compression Therapy Revenue (2000-2015)
10.2 Compression Therapy Overall Volume (2000-2015)
10.2.1 Dynamic Compression Therapy Revenue (2000-2015)
10.3 Compression Therapy Average Price (2000-2015)
10.4 Compression Therapy Distribution Share (2007-2008)
10.5 Compression Therapy, France, Company Share (2007-2008)
11 Negative Pressure Wound Therapy (NPWT) In France
11.1 Negative Pressure Wound Therapy (NPWT) Overall Revenue (2000-2015)
11.2 Negative Pressure Wound Therapy (NPWT) Overall Volume (2000-2015)
11.3 Negative Pressure Wound Therapy (NPWT) Average Price (2000-2015)
11.4 Negative Pressure Wound Therapy (NPWT) Distribution Share (2007-2008)
11.5 Negative Pressure Wound Therapy (NPWT), France, Company Share (2007-2008)
12 Ostomy Drainage Bags In France
12.1 Ostomy Drainage Bags Overall Revenue (2000-2015)
12.2 Ostomy Drainage Bags Overall Volume (2000-2015)
12.3 Ostomy Drainage Bags Average Price (2000-2015)
12.4 Ostomy Drainage Bags Distribution Share (2007-2008)
12.5 Ostomy Drainage Bags, France, Company Share (2007-2008)
13 Pressure Relief Devices In France
13.1 Pressure Relief Devices Overall Revenue (2000-2015)
13.2 Pressure Relief Devices Overall Volume (2000-2015)
13.3 Pressure Relief Devices Average Price (2000-2015)
13.4 Pressure Relief Devices Distribution Share (2007-2008)
13.5 Pressure Relief Devices, France, Company Share (2007-2008)
14 Traditional Wound Management In France
14.1 Traditional Wound Management Overall Revenue (2000-2015)
14.2 Traditional Wound Management Overall Volume (2000-2015)
14.3 Traditional Wound Management Average Price (2000-2015)
14.4 Traditional Wound Management Distribution Share (2007-2008)
14.5 Traditional Wound Management, France, Company Share (2007-2008)
15 Wound Closure Devices In France
15.1 Wound Closure Devices Overall Revenue (2000-2015)
15.2 Wound Closure Devices Overall Volume (2000-2015)
15.3 Wound Closure Devices Average Price (2000-2015)
15.4 Wound Closure Devices Distribution Share (2007-2008)
15.5 Wound Closure Devices, France, Company Share (2007-2008)
16 Overview of Key Companies in France Wound Care Management Market
16.1 Talley Group Limited
16.1.1 Company Overview
16.2 Smith & Nephew Plc
16.2.1 Company Overview
16.2.2 Smith & Nephew Plc Pipeline Products
16.3 Nycomed International Management GmbH
16.3.1 Company Overview
16.3.2 Nycomed International Management GmbH Pipeline Products
16.4 Molnlycke Health Care AB
16.4.1 Company Overview
16.5 Kinetic Concepts, Inc.
16.5.1 Company Overview
16.5.2 Kinetic Concepts, Inc. Pipeline Products
16.6 Johnson & Johnson
16.6.1 Company Overview
16.7 Invacare Corporation
16.7.1 Company Overview
16.8 Hollister Incorporated
16.8.1 Company Overview
16.9 Hill-Rom Holdings, Inc.
16.9.1 Company Overview
16.10 HARTMANN GROUP
16.10.1 Company Overview
16.11 Ethicon, Inc.
16.11.1 Company Overview
16.11.2 Ethicon, Inc. Pipeline Products
16.12 Covidien plc
16.12.1 Company Overview
16.12.2 Covidien Ltd./Tyco Healthcare Pipeline Products
16.13.1 Company Overview
16.14 Coloplast A/S
16.14.1 Company Overview
16.15 BSN medical GmbH
16.15.1 Company Overview
16.16 Baxter International Inc.
16.16.1 Company Overview
16.17 B. Braun Melsungen AG
16.17.1 Company Overview
16.18 Advanced Medical Solutions Group plc
16.18.1 Company Overview
16.19 3M Health Care
16.19.1 Company Overview
17 Financial Deals Landscape
17.1.1 CryoLife Enters Into An Agreement With Laboratoire Gamida
18.1 Global Markets Direct Research Methodology
18.2 Secondary Research
18.3 Primary Research
18.6 Expert Panel Validation
18.7 Currency Conversion
18.8 Contact Us
Talley Group Limited
Smith & Nephew Plc
Nycomed International Management GmbH
Molnlycke Health Care AB
Kinetic Concepts, Inc.
Johnson & Johnson
Hill-Rom Holdings, Inc.
BSN medical GmbH
Baxter International Inc.
B. Braun Melsungen AG
Advanced Medical Solutions Group plc
3M Health Care