Neurology Devices Market Outlook in United Kingdom to 2017 - Neurostimulation Devices, Interventional Neurology and Other
- Published: March 2011
- Region: Great Britain, United Kingdom
United Kingdom Wound Care Management Investment Opportunities, Analysis and Forecasts to 2015
This report is an essential source for in-depth information and data relating to the UK wound care management market. It also offers detailed and comprehensive coverage of market revenue, volume, distribution and company share information; and the latest news, financial deals and pipeline products information of each of the key sub-segments of the wound care management market in the UK
- The report provides wound care management information broken down into detailed categories and segments in United Kingdom.
- The report covers global market size and company share data for seven market categories including advanced wound management, compression therapy, ostomy drainage bags, traditional wound management, wound closure devices, Negative Pressure Wound Therapy (NPWT) and pressure relief devices.
- Total revenues, products sold, end users, and average pricing.
- Market shares of all the key competitors.
- Key pipeline products that are set to shape the market, broken down by sector.
- Information on the top medical equipment companies in the sector in the country covering business description, strategic analysis, and financial information. This includes information on Smith & Nephew Plc, ConvaTec, Coloplast A/S, Kinetic Concepts, Inc., Ethicon, Inc., Hartmann Group, Molnlycke Health Care AB, and Covidien Ltd./Tyco Healthcare
Healthcare structure, regulatory environment, approval process, pricing trends and reimbursement.
- Product and brand updates, strategy changes, R&D projects, corporate expansions and contractions and regulatory changes.
- Key mergers and acquisitions, partnerships, private equity investments and IPOs.
- Customer, hospitals and physicians data.
Reasons to buy
- Gain a strong understanding of the wound care management market in United Kingdom.
- Evaluate and compare the attractiveness of the market in the country.
- Identify growth segments and opportunities in each industry sector within the country.
- Evaluate the pipeline of key products that will change the sector, and identify threats and opportunities before the products are launched in the country.
- Analyze the competitiveness of the market in the country and identify hotspots.
- Develop strategies based on the latest product, brand, expansion and research and development news in the country.
- Do deals with an understanding of how competitors are financed, and the mergers and partnerships that have shaped the market in the country.
- Identify and analyze the strengths and weaknesses of the industry incumbents in the country. SHOW LESS READ MORE >
1.1 List of Tables
1.2 List of Figures
2.1 What Is This Report About?
3 Definitions of Markets Covered in the Report
3.1 Wound Care Management
3.2 Advanced Wound Management
3.2.7 Semi-Permeable Films
3.3 Negative Pressure Wound Therapy (NPWT)
3.3.1 Negative Pressure Wound Therapy Disposables
3.3.2 Negative Pressure Wound Therapy Equipment
3.4 Compression Therapy
3.4.1 Compression Bandages
3.4.2 Dynamic Compression Therapy
3.5 Ostomy Drainage Bags
3.6 Pressure Relief Devices
3.6.1 Mattress Overlays
3.6.3 Speciality Beds
3.7 Traditional Wound Management
3.8 Wound Closure Devices
3.8.2 Ligating Clips
3.8.3 Mechanical Stapling Devices
3.8.4 Tissue Sealants
3.8.5 Wound Closure Strips
4 Healthcare Sector Review
4.1 Healthcare Expenditure
4.2 Healthcare Infrastructure
4.3 Healthcare Policy
4.4 United Kingdom Healthcare Trade Statistics
5 Regulation System
5.1 Medical Equipment Approval Process
5.1.1 Classification of Medical Devices
5.1.2 Conformity Assessment Process
5.2 Medical Device approval fee
5.3 Post Market Surveillance (PMS)
6 Pricing and Reimbursement
6.1 Market Pricing
6.2 Government Policies for Reimbursement
7 Distribution Structure
8 Wound Care Management In United Kingdom
8.1 Wound Care Management, Cross Country Comparison, Revenue ($ mn), 2000-2015
8.2 Wound Care Management, United Kingdom, Overall Revenue ($ mn), 2000-2015
8.3 Wound Care Management, United Kingdom, Category Volume (Units), 2000-2015
8.4 Wound Care Management, United Kingdom, Company Share (2007-2008)
9 Advanced Wound Management In United Kingdom
9.1 Advanced Wound Management Overall Revenue (2000-2015)
9.2 Advanced Wound Management Overall Volume (2000-2015)
9.3 Advanced Wound Management Average Price (2000-2015)
9.4 Advanced Wound Management Distribution Share (2007-2008)
9.5 Advanced Wound Management, United Kingdom, Company Share (2007-2008)
10 Compression Therapy In United Kingdom
10.1 Compression Therapy Overall Revenue (2000-2015)
10.1.1 Dynamic Compression Therapy Revenue (2000-2015)
10.2 Compression Therapy Overall Volume (2000-2015)
10.2.1 Dynamic Compression Therapy Volume (2000-2015)
10.3 Compression Therapy Average Price (2000-2015)
10.4 Compression Therapy Distribution Share (2007-2008)
10.5 Compression Therapy, United Kingdom, Company Share (2007-2008)
11 Negative Pressure Wound Therapy (NPWT) In United Kingdom
11.1 Negative Pressure Wound Therapy (NPWT) Overall Revenue (2000-2015)
11.2 Negative Pressure Wound Therapy (NPWT) Overall Volume (2000-2015)
11.3 Negative Pressure Wound Therapy (NPWT) Average Price (2000-2015)
11.4 Negative Pressure Wound Therapy (NPWT) Distribution Share (2007-2008)
11.5 Negative Pressure Wound Therapy (NPWT), United Kingdom, Company Share (2007-2008)
12 Ostomy Drainage Bags In United Kingdom
12.1 Ostomy Drainage Bags Overall Revenue (2000-2015)
12.2 Ostomy Drainage Bags Overall Volume (2000-2015)
12.3 Ostomy Drainage Bags Average Price (2000-2015)
12.4 Ostomy Drainage Bags Distribution Share (2007-2008)
12.5 Ostomy Drainage Bags, United Kingdom, Company Share (2007-2008)
13 Pressure Relief Devices In United Kingdom
13.1 Pressure Relief Devices Overall Revenue (2000-2015)
13.2 Pressure Relief Devices Overall Volume (2000-2015)
13.3 Pressure Relief Devices Average Price (2000-2015)
13.4 Pressure Relief Devices Distribution Share (2007-2008)
13.5 Pressure Relief Devices, United Kingdom, Company Share (2007-2008)
14 Traditional Wound Management In United Kingdom
14.1 Traditional Wound Management Overall Revenue (2000-2015)
14.2 Traditional Wound Management Overall Volume (2000-2015)
14.3 Traditional Wound Management Average Price (2000-2015)
14.4 Traditional Wound Management Distribution Share (2007-2008)
14.5 Traditional Wound Management, United Kingdom, Company Share (2007-2008)
15 Wound Closure Devices In United Kingdom
15.1 Wound Closure Devices Overall Revenue (2000-2015)
15.2 Wound Closure Devices Overall Volume (2000-2015)
15.3 Wound Closure Devices Average Price (2000-2015)
15.4 Wound Closure Devices Distribution Share (2007-2008)
15.5 Wound Closure Devices, United Kingdom, Company Share (2007-2008)
16 Overview of Key Companies in United Kingdom Wound Care Management Market
16.1 Coloplast A/S
16.1.1 Company Overview
16.2 Smith & Nephew Plc
16.2.1 Company Overview
16.2.2 Smith & Nephew Plc Pipeline Products
16.3 Molnlycke Health Care AB
16.3.1 Company Overview
16.4 Kinetic Concepts, Inc.
16.4.1 Company Overview
16.4.2 Kinetic Concepts, Inc. Pipeline Products
16.5.1 Company Overview
16.6 Ethicon, Inc.
16.6.1 Company Overview
16.7 Baxter International Inc.
16.7.1 Company Overview
16.8 3M Health Care
16.8.1 Company Overview
16.9 B. Braun Melsungen AG
16.9.1 Company Overview
16.10 HARTMANN GROUP
16.10.1 Company Overview
16.11 BSN medical GmbH
16.11.1 Company Overview
16.12 Hollister Incorporated
16.12.1 Company Overview
16.13 Invacare Corporation
16.13.1 Company Overview
16.14 Hill-Rom Holdings, Inc.
16.14.1 Company Overview
16.15 Nycomed International Management GmbH
16.15.1 Company Overview
16.16 Advanced Medical Solutions Group plc
16.16.1 Company Overview
16.16.2 Advanced Medical Solutions Group plc Pipeline Products
16.17 Talley Group Limited
16.17.1 Company Overview
16.18 Vernon-Carus Limited
16.18.1 Company Overview
17 Recent Developments
17.1 Strategy and Business Planning
17.1.1 Aug 04, 2009: Systagenix Opens New Head Office at Gatwick
17.2 Legal and Regulatory
17.2.1 Jul 14, 2009: UK Court Of Appeal Rules in Smith & Nephews Favour
17.2.2 Jul 14, 2009: KCI Plans to Appeal UK Court Ruling Revoking NPWT Patent
17.2.3 May 01, 2009: Smith & Nephew Encouraged By UK NPWT Patent Court Decision
17.2.4 May 01, 2009: KCI Says That Court Of England & Wales Upholds Injunction against Smith & Nephew
17.2.5 Jan 13, 2009: KCI Wins Temporary Injunction Order against Smith & Nephew
17.3 Government and Public Interest
17.3.1 Jul 15, 2009: Recent Developments In Wound Management: One Day Conference In London
18.1 Global Markets Direct Research Methodology
18.2 Secondary Research
18.3 Primary Research
18.6 Expert Panel Validation
18.7 Currency Conversion
18.8 Contact Us
Smith & Nephew Plc
Molnlycke Health Care AB
Kinetic Concepts, Inc.
Baxter International Inc.
3M Health Care
B. Braun Melsungen AG
BSN medical GmbH
Hill-Rom Holdings, Inc.
Nycomed International Management GmbH
Advanced Medical Solutions Group plc
Talley Group Limited