India Wound Care Management Investment Opportunities, Analysis and Forecasts to 2015
This report is an essential source for in-depth information and data relating to India wound care management market. It also offers detailed and comprehensive coverage of market revenue, volume, distribution and company share information; and the latest news, financial deals and pipeline products information of each of the key sub-segments of the wound care management market in India
- The report provides wound care management information broken down into detailed categories and segments in India.
- The report covers global market size and company share data for seven market categories including advanced wound management, compression therapy, ostomy drainage bags, traditional wound management, wound closure devices, Negative Pressure Wound Therapy (NPWT) and pressure relief devices.
- Total revenues, products sold, end users, and average pricing.
- Market shares of all the key competitors.
- Key pipeline products that are set to shape the market, broken down by sector.
- Information on the top medical equipment companies in the sector in the country covering business description, strategic analysis, and financial information. This includes information on Smith & Nephew Plc, ConvaTec, Coloplast A/S, Kinetic Concepts, Inc., Ethicon, Inc., Hartmann Group, Molnlycke Health Care AB, and Covidien Ltd./Tyco Healthcare
Healthcare structure, regulatory environment, approval process, pricing trends and reimbursement.
- Product and brand updates, strategy changes, R&D projects, corporate expansions and contractions and regulatory changes.
- Key mergers and acquisitions, partnerships, private equity investments and IPOs.
- Customer, hospitals and physicians data.
Reasons to buy
- Gain a strong understanding of the wound care management market in India.
- Evaluate and compare the attractiveness of the market in the country.
- Identify growth segments and opportunities in each industry sector within the country.
- Evaluate the pipeline of key products that will change the sector, and identify threats and opportunities before the products are launched in the country.
- Analyze the competitiveness of the market in the country and identify hotspots.
- Develop strategies based on the latest product, brand, expansion and research and development news in the country.
- Do deals with an understanding of how competitors are financed, and the mergers and partnerships that have shaped the market in the country.
- Identify and analyze the strengths and weaknesses of the industry incumbents in the country. SHOW LESS READ MORE >
1.1 List of Tables
1.2 List of Figures
2.1 What Is This Report About?
3 Definitions of Markets Covered in the Report
3.1 Wound Care Management
3.2 Advanced Wound Management
3.2.7 Semi-Permeable Films
3.3 Compression Therapy
3.3.1 Compression Bandages
3.3.2 Dynamic Compression Therapy
3.4 Ostomy Drainage Bags
3.5 Pressure Relief Devices
3.5.1 Mattress Overlays
3.5.3 Speciality Beds
3.6 Traditional Wound Management
3.7 Wound Closure Devices
3.7.2 Ligating Clips
3.7.3 Mechanical Stapling Devices
3.7.4 Tissue Sealants
3.7.5 Wound Closure Strips
4 Healthcare Sector Review
4.1 Healthcare Expenditure
4.2 Healthcare Infrastructure
4.2.1 Healthcare Personnel Data
4.2.2 Healthcare Facilities Data
4.3 Healthcare Policy
5 Regulation System
5.1 Medical Equipment Approval
5.2 Central Drugs Authority of India (CDAI)
5.3 Medical Device Regulatory Authority of India (MDRAI)
5.4 Classification of medical devices
5.4.1 Registration Period
6 Pricing and Reimbursement
6.1 Pricing and Reimbursement
7 Distribution Structure
7.1 Distribution Structure
8 Wound Care Management In India
8.1 Wound Care Management, Cross Country Comparison, Revenue ($ mn), 2000-2015
8.2 Wound Care Management, India, Overall Revenue ($ mn), 2000-2015
8.3 Wound Care Management, India, Category Volume (Units), 2000-2015
8.4 Wound Care Management, India, Company Share (2007-2008)
9 Advanced Wound Management In India
9.1 Advanced Wound Management Overall Revenue (2000-2015)
9.2 Advanced Wound Management Overall Volume (2000-2015)
9.3 Advanced Wound Management Average Price (2000-2015)
9.4 Advanced Wound Management Distribution Share (2007-2008)
9.5 Advanced Wound Management, India, Company Share (2007-2008)
10 Compression Therapy In India
10.1 Compression Therapy Overall Revenue (2000-2015)
10.1.1 Dynamic Compression Therapy Revenue (2000-2015)
10.2 Compression Therapy Overall Volume (2000-2015)
10.2.1 Dynamic Compression Therapy Volume (2000-2015)
10.3 Compression Therapy Average Price (2000-2015)
10.4 Compression Therapy Distribution Share (2007-2008)
10.5 Compression Therapy, India, Company Share (2007-2008)
11 Ostomy Drainage Bags In India
11.1 Ostomy Drainage Bags Overall Revenue (2000-2015)
11.2 Ostomy Drainage Bags Overall Volume (2000-2015)
11.3 Ostomy Drainage Bags Average Price (2000-2015)
11.4 Ostomy Drainage Bags Distribution Share (2007-2008)
11.5 Ostomy Drainage Bags, India, Company Share (2007-2008)
12 Pressure Relief Devices In India
12.1 Pressure Relief Devices Overall Revenue (2000-2015)
12.2 Pressure Relief Devices Overall Volume (2000-2015)
12.3 Pressure Relief Devices Average Price (2000-2015)
12.4 Pressure Relief Devices Distribution Share (2007-2008)
12.5 Pressure Relief Devices, India, Company Share (2007-2008)
13 Traditional Wound Management In India
13.1 Traditional Wound Management Overall Revenue (2000-2015)
13.2 Traditional Wound Management Overall Volume (2000-2015)
13.3 Traditional Wound Management Average Price (2000-2015)
13.4 Traditional Wound Management Distribution Share (2007-2008)
13.5 Traditional Wound Management, India, Company Share (2007-2008)
14 Wound Closure Devices In India
14.1 Wound Closure Devices Overall Revenue (2000-2015)
14.2 Wound Closure Devices Overall Volume (2000-2015)
14.3 Wound Closure Devices Average Price (2000-2015)
14.4 Wound Closure Devices Distribution Share (2007-2008)
14.5 Wound Closure Devices, India, Company Share (2007-2008)
15 Overview of Key Companies in India Wound Care Management Market
15.1 Smith & Nephew Plc
15.1.1 Company Overview
15.1.2 Smith & Nephew Plc Pipeline Products
15.2.1 Company Overview
15.3 Covidien plc
15.3.1 Company Overview
15.3.2 Covidien Ltd./Tyco Healthcare Pipeline Products
15.4 Ethicon, Inc.
15.4.1 Company Overview
15.5 Baxter International Inc.
15.5.1 Company Overview
15.6 3M Health Care
15.6.1 Company Overview
15.7 Coloplast A/S
15.7.1 Company Overview
15.8 B. Braun Melsungen AG
15.8.1 Company Overview
15.9 HARTMANN GROUP
15.9.1 Company Overview
15.10 Hollister Incorporated
15.10.1 Company Overview
15.11 Johnson & Johnson
15.11.1 Company Overview
15.12 Invacare Corporation
15.12.1 Company Overview
15.13 Hill-Rom Holdings, Inc.
15.13.1 Company Overview
15.14 Nycomed International Management GmbH
15.14.1 Company Overview
15.15 Surgi-Aid Medical Equipments
15.15.1 Company Overview
15.16 Eucare Pharmaceuticals (P) Ltd.
15.16.1 Company Overview
16 Financial Deals Landscape
16.1.1 Advanced Medical Solutions Group Enters Into Global Distribution Agreement with Stryker
16.1.2 CryoLife Signs Distribution Agreement with Medafor
16.1.3 Angiotech Pharmaceuticals Enters Into An Agreement With Baxter International
17 Recent Developments
17.1 Legal and Regulatory
17.1.1 Jun 07, 2009: Poly Medicure Announces Appeal Decision in Patent Litigation with B. Braun
18.1 Global Markets Direct Research Methodology
18.2 Secondary Research
18.3 Primary Research
18.6 Expert Panel Validation
18.7 Currency Conversion
18.8 Contact Us
Smith & Nephew Plc
Baxter International Inc.
3M Health Care
B. Braun Melsungen AG
Johnson & Johnson
Hill-Rom Holdings, Inc.
Nycomed International Management GmbH
Surgi-Aid Medical Equipments
Eucare Pharmaceuticals (P) Ltd.