- Language: English
- 60 Minutes
- Published: July 2013
What Public Relations Professionals Need to Know About Social Networking: How to Monitor & Enhance Your Companyâ€™s Reputation and Image on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn & Other Sites
- ID: 997727
- June 2009
- 65 Minutes
In What PR Professionals Need to Know About Social Networking, Reed Seminars examines how to monitor and enhance your company’s reputation and image on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn and other sites. Take the 60-minutes to view this seminar to update your knowledge on social networking, be able to discuss the topic with key executives at your company and make sure you are monitoring how your company is being portrayed on social networking sites.
Upon ordering, we will send you a CD with the seminar on it for viewing on your computer or mobile media device (iPod/iPhone, Blackberry). The CD will include the PowerPoint presentation, audio narration and jpeg images of the slides (for watching on your mobile media device).
The seminar is led by Kimberly Capwell, CEO & Co-Founder of eLuminatePR, and focuses on:
- Everything a public relations professional needs to know in 60 minutes about how to monitor and enhance your company’s reputation and image on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn and other social networking sites
- Answers to the 10 questions being asked the most by PR professionals with respect to how to put the correct measures in place or update the ones you currently have, as well as answering questions most often posed to them by their CEO about this topic
- Understanding and sharing with your company what employees can and can not do when interacting on social networking sites on behalf of your company
- How to capitalize on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn and other leading social networking sites to improve the reputation and image of your company
- Case studies of other public relations professionals and companies that have had success and failures with social networking sites and important lessons learned
Praise for Reed Seminars:
“...get leading intelligence without ever leaving your office.” – Alex Wilmerding, Vice President, Citigroup
“Thorough, informative and interesting...an efficient, effective means of gaining in depth insight into topics that affect every executive's business decision-making.” - Greg Nowak, Partner, Pepper Hamilton
“Excellent presentation…” – Harry B. Kelso, Vice President, American National Insurance Company"