How to Create Strategic Partnerships as a Consultant With Networking Groups, Lawyers, Accountants, Executive Clubs, Other Consultants & More
- Language: English
- 60 Minutes
- Published: December 2011
In What Accountants Need to Know About Social Networking, this report examines how Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn and other sites can be used as valuable tools to connect with and/or land new clients. Take the 45-60 minutes to view this Instant Impact seminar to get an overall understanding of the topic, be ready to handle current and prospective client questions regarding your availability on such sites, and take proactive steps to embrace these new technologies that more than 80% of accountants are already using. Even the most technology-phobic accountants are now using certain aspects of social networking web sites to improve their client relations, get more referrals from existing clients and help connect with new potential clients.
Upon ordering, we will send you a CD with the seminar on it for viewing on your computer or mobile media device (iPod/iPhone, Blackberry). The CD will include the PowerPoint presentation, audio narration and jpeg images of the slides (for watching on your mobile media device).
The seminar focuses on:
- Everything an accountant needs to know in 60 minutes about social networking web sites and how it can help them connect with existing clients, get more referrals, and land new clients
- Analyzing the current opportunities and best strategies for accountants on LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook and other leading social networking sites
- Answers to the 10 questions being asked the most by accountants with respect to how social networking can really benefit them
- Understanding what accountants can and can not do when participating on social networking sites
- Case studies of other accountants that have had success and failures with social networking web sites and important lessons learned
Praise for Reed Seminars:
“Well organized, well articulated, and easy to follow. The Reed Seminar I attended was the best virtual learning experience I've had in quite some time.” – Brian K. Moore, HR Communications, Humana
“...get leading intelligence without ever leaving your office.” – Alex Wilmerding, Vice President, Citigroup
“Thorough, informative and interesting...an efficient, effective means of gaining in depth insight into topics that affect every executive's business decision-making.” - Greg Nowak, Partner, Pepper Hamilton SHOW LESS READ MORE >