- Published: May 2012
This product is currently not available for purchase.
Financial Services Deal Insights - Q1 2009
- ID: 998935
- May 2009
- 40 pages
This report contains extensive qualitative and quantitative analysis of quarterly deal activity (including strategic alliances) in the banking, asset management, insurance, investment banking, capital markets and brokerage, and cards sectors across global markets, with a specific focus on key emerging markets. It offers insights into deal activity, deal rationale, and valuation trends.
- Insights into deal activity across M&A, private equity, private placement, IPO, secondary offering, and strategic alliance deals.
- Analysis on all key sectors, namely banking, asset management, insurance, investment banking, capital markets and brokerage, and cards.
- Detailed analysis of the deal activity during the month, along with the trend for the last four quarters by deal volume and value.
M&A activity in the financial services segment witnessed a 27.7% decrease in volume over 2008 average.
Deal activity in the asset management segment recorded an increase in volume terms.
The Japanese insurance segment witnessed significant consolidation in Q1 2009.
- Understand which sectors are experiencing the most activity, and which type of investor, and advisor are playing the significant roles.
- Find out how key deals are changing the competitive landscape of your business.
- Find out how companies in financial services industry are raising funds through capital markets, private equity, and private placement deals.