- Language: English
- 289 Pages
- Published: May 2013
- Region: Global
US Refrigerated Road Transportation Market 2010-2014
- Published: August 2011
- Region: North America, United States
- 22 Pages
- Infiniti Research Limited
Technavio's analysts forecast the Refrigerated Road Transportation market in the United States (US) to grow at a CAGR of 4.6 percent over the period 2010–2014. One of the key factors contributing to this market growth is the increase in adoption of refrigerated transportation by the Food and Beverage industry. The Refrigerated Road Transportation market in the US has also been witnessing increasing adoption of single-temperature unit carriage. However, the US Government's regulations on greenhouse gas emissions could pose a challenge to the growth of this market.
Key vendors dominating this market include Prime Inc., C.R. England, Greatwide Logistics, and Stevens Transport.
Technavio's US Refrigerated Road Transportation Market 2010–2014 report has been prepared based on an in-depth analysis of the market with inputs from industry experts. The report focuses on the US and covers the US Refrigerated Road Transportation market landscape and its growth prospects. The report also covers the key vendors providing refrigerated road transportation in this market.
Key questions answered in this report:
- What will the market size be in 2014 and at what rate will it grow?
- What key trends is this market subject to?
- What is driving this market?
- What are the challenges to market growth?
- Who are the key vendors in this market space?
- What are the opportunities and threats faced by each of these key vendors?
- What are the strengths and weaknesses of each of these key vendors? SHOW LESS READ MORE >
1. Executive Summary
3. Market Landscape
4. Vendor Landscape
5. Market Growth Drivers
6. Market Challenges
7. Market Trends
8. Key Vendor Analysis
8.1 Prime Inc.
8.2 C.R. England
8.3 Greatwide Logistics Services
8.4 Stevens Transport
9. Other Reports in this Series
List of Exhibits:
Exhibit 1: US Refrigerated Road Transportation Vehicles 2010–2014 (million units)
Exhibit 2: US Refrigerated Road Transportation Vehicle Segment – 2010
Exhibit 3: Key Vendor Share for US Refrigerated Road Transportation Market – 2010
- Prime Inc.
- C.R. England
- Greatwide Logistics Services
- Stevens Transport