- Language: English
- 240 Pages
- Published: February 2012
- Region: Global
Analysis of the Global Uninterruptible Power Supplies Market 2013
- ID: 2588247
- July 2013
- Region: Global
- 220 Pages
- Frost & Sullivan
Need for Greater Power Reliability Driving Growth
An assessment is provided on 8 power ranges: below 1kVA, 1 to 5 kVA, 5.1 to 10 kVA, 10.1 to 20 kVA, 20.1 to 50 kVA, 50.1 to 100 kVA, 100.1 to 200 kVA and above 200kVA. This research also identifies revenues by end-user verticals: data center, industrial, healthcare, public/infrastructure and commercial. In addition, this research provides splits based on static and rotary UPSs and single phase and 3-phase UPSs. Top level unit shipments are also provided.
Key Questions This Study Will Answer:
- Is the market growing, how long will it continue to grow, and at what rate?
- What is the current competitive structure?
- How will the economy impact end-user mindset on the market?
- How will the structure of the market change with time? What is the latest merger and acquisition trend?
- Are the products offered today meeting customer needs or is there additional development needed?
This service provides an update to continuing research done on the uninterruptible power supplies market. It identifies global market revenues divided into 4 major regions:
- North America
- Rest of World.
- The global uninterruptible power supplies (UPS) market in 2012 is estimated to be $ million, showing stable year-over-year growth.
- The compound annual growth rate (CAGR) is expected to be %, which is a function of the economic growth experienced in Brazil, Russia, India, and China (BRIC), Latin America, and Southeast Asia.
- Competitors are focusing on higher power range offerings, especially in the data center market. This focus has resulted in increased year-on-year growth since 2010 forcompanies such as Mitsubishi and Riello UPS Ltd.
- Niche markets such as telecommunications have experienced an opposite trend. For example, the telecom vertical is experiencing a shift to the lower power ranges.
- This research features global trends and a region-wide perspective. Links to regional research are provided where in-depth information is available by country. Links to the Chinese UPS market; European UPS market; and Southeast Asian UPS market, which mis-titled Asia-Pacific UPS market, are provided in the appendix. SHOW LESS READ MORE >
1. Executive Summary
2. Market Overview
3. Total Uninterruptible Power Supplies Market
- External Challenges: Drivers and Restraints
- Forecasts and Trends
- Market Share and Competitive Analysis
- Mega Trends and Industry Convergence Implications
4. The CEO's 360 Degree Perspective
5. Below 1kVA Segment Breakdown
6. 1 to 5kVA Segment Breakdown
7. 5.1 to 10kVA Segment Breakdown
8. 10.1 to 20kVA Segment Breakdown
9. 20.1 to 50kVA Segment Breakdown
10. 50.1 to 100kVA Segment Breakdown
11. 100.1 to 200kVA Segment Breakdown
12. Above 200kVA Segment Breakdown
13. North America Breakdown
14. Europe Breakdown
15. Asia-Pacific Breakdown
16. Rest of World Breakdown
17. The Last Word (Conclusions and Implications)