- Language: English
- 43 Pages
- Published: July 2013
- Region: Global
Latin American Managed Security Services Markets
- ID: 2336281
- November 2012
- Region: Latin America
- 49 Pages
- Frost & Sullivan
Healthy Economic Conditions Fuel the Latin American MSS Market
Although the managed security services market in Latin America (in the Southern Cone in particular) has not yet reached maturity and is in an incipient phase compared to developed countries, competing in this segment is an important challenge for providers. New contenders appear every day, as do innovative devices and platforms. The main offerings in the Latin America Market are firewall and VPN; IDS, IPS, and Anti-Virus; Anti-Spam; and filter content. Authentication and penetration tests still have lower demand and because of that, higher growth rates. The main market competitors in the region are IBM, HP, Cipher, Arcon, Unisys, and NeoSecure.
Key Questions This Study Will Answer
- What are the main drivers and restraints for the growth of the market?
- Will the market continue to grow? At what rates?
- What is the importance of each subregion in the Latin American market? How will this evolve?
- What is the percentage of the revenues that corresponds to the different vertical markets?
- Which is the most demanded managed security service? Is this expected to change?
- What is the current market concentration? How will this change by the end of the forecasted period?
Total Managed Security Services Market
External Challenges: Drivers and Restraints
Forecasts and Trends
Market Share and Competitive Analysis
The Last Word