- Language: English
- 176 Pages
- Published: October 2012
- Region: Bahrain, Kuwait, Oman, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates
Major Energy Companies of the Arab World 2014
- Published: January 2014
- Region: Global, Africa, Middle East
- Asia Pacific Infoserv
Energy Companies of the Arab World covers hundreds of companies in the Middle East and North Africa involved in electrical and power generation; fuel distribution; natural gas supply; oil and gas exploration and production; and oil and gas services.
Entries typically provide: company name; address; telephone, and fax numbers; names of senior management and board members, including senior executives; description of business activities; and subsidiaries and associates.
The Directory includes a comprehensive index and an index listing company names alphabetically by country.
This Directory will be useful in businesses that deal specifically with companies in the oil and gas industries.
Features of this Directory:
- Company name, address, telephone and fax numbers, email and web addresses
- Full description of business activities
- Subsidiaries and associates
- Number of employees
- Principal shareholders and public/private status
This Directory will enable you to:
- Profile a market
- Build new business prospects
- Generate new customers
- Discover who your competitors are
- Make vital contacts
- Save the time, money and effort of doing your own research
- Identify alternative suppliers
- Source up-to-date company information
- Access a wealth of quality information on companies and key personnel.
This Directory has been especially compiled to assist with market research, strategic planning, as well as contacting prospective clients or suppliers. It is also an indispensable guide to the Arab world's energy companies.
This directory is indexed in three ways to make searching quick and easy. Indexes are listed alphabetically by country, alphabetically by company name and by business activity.
Invest in a copy today! SHOW LESS READ MORE >