Accountancy in China
- ID: 1954496
- January 2016
- Region: China
- 29 pages
Accountancy in China industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value 2011-15, and forecast to 2020). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market. Essential resource for top-line data and analysis covering the China accountancy market. Includes market size and segmentation data, textual and graphical analysis of market growth trends, leading companies and macroeconomic information.
- The accountancy market consists of revenues generated by firms engaged in designing, preparing and auditing accounting records. Income from tax, audit, and the provision of advisory services is included. For Japan, the market covers certified public accountancy firms only. Any currency conversions used in the creation of this report have been calculated using constant 2014 annual average exchange rates.
- The Chinese accountancy market had total revenues of $10.2bn in 2015, representing a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 9.3% between 2011 and 2015.
- The audit segment was the market's most lucrative in 2015, with total revenues of $5.0bn, equivalent to 49.1% of the market's overall value.
- According to the Chinese Institute of Certified Public Accountants (CICPA), although the 'big four' professional services firms have traditionally dominated the Chinese market, domestic firms have recently been flourishing and now hold significant market share.
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the accountancy market in China
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the accountancy market in China
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key accountancy market players’ global operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the China accountancy market with five year forecasts
- Macroeconomic indicators provide insight into general trends within the China economy
Key Questions Answered
- What was the size of the China accountancy market by value in 2015?
- What will be the size of the China accountancy market in 2020?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the China accountancy market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?
- What are the main segments that make up China's accountancy market? SHOW LESS READ MORE >
Market value forecast
Market value forecast
Five Forces Analysis
Threat of substitutes
Degree of rivalry
Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited
Ernst & Young Global Limited
PricewaterhouseCoopers International Limited
Ruihua Certified Public Accountants, LLP
List of Tables
Table 1: China accountancy market value: $ billion, 2011–
Table 2: China accountancy market category segmentation: $ billion,
Table 3: China accountancy market geography segmentation: $ billion,
Table 4: China accountancy market value forecast: $ billion, 2015–
Table 5: Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited: key facts
Table 6: Ernst & Young Global Limited: key facts
Table 7: PricewaterhouseCoopers International Limited: key facts
Table 8: Ruihua Certified Public Accountants, LLP: key facts
Table 9: China size of population (million), 2011–
Table 10: China gdp (constant 2005 prices, $ billion), 2011–
Table 11: China gdp (current prices, $ billion), 2011–
Table 12: China inflation, 2011–
Table 13: China consumer price index (absolute), 2011–
Table 14: China exchange rate, 2011–
List of Figures
Figure 1: China accountancy market value: $ billion, 2011–
Figure 2: China accountancy market category segmentation: % share, by value,
Figure 3: China accountancy market geography segmentation: % share, by value,
Figure 4: China accountancy market value forecast: $ billion, 2015–
Figure 5: Forces driving competition in the accountancy market in China,
Figure 6: Drivers of buyer power in the accountancy market in China,
Figure 7: Drivers of supplier power in the accountancy market in China,
Figure 8: Factors influencing the likelihood of new entrants in the accountancy market in China,
Figure 9: Factors influencing the threat of substitutes in the accountancy market in China,
Figure 10: Drivers of degree of rivalry in the accountancy market in China,