- Language: English
- 170 Pages
- Published: September 2012
- Region: China
Accountancy in China
- Published: August 2013
- Region: China
- 28 pages
Accountancy in China industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value 2008-12, and forecast to 2017). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market. Essential resource for top-line data and analysis covering the China accountancy market. Includes market size and segmentation data, textual and graphical analysis of market growth trends, leading companies and macroeconomic information.
- The accountancy market consists of revenues generated by firms engaged in designing, preparing and auditing accounting records. Income from tax, auditing, and advisory service provision is included. For Japan, the market covers certified public accountant firms only. Any currency conversions used in the creation of this report have been calculated using constant 2012 annual average exchange rates.
- The Chinese accountancy market had total revenues of $3.8bn in 2012, representing a compound annual rate of change (CARC) of -2.4% between 2008 and 2012.
- The audit segment was the market's most lucrative in 2012, with total revenues of $2.0bn, equivalent to 51.8% of the market's overall value.
- The performance of the market is forecast to accelerate, with an anticipated compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 3% for the five-year period 2012 - 2017, which is expected to drive the market to a value of $4.5bn by the end of 2017.
Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the accountancy market in China
Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the accountancy market in China
Leading company profiles reveal details of key accountancy market players’ global operations and financial performance
Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the China accountancy market with five year forecasts
Macroeconomic indicators provide insight into general trends within the China economy
Key Questions Answered
What was the size of the China accountancy market by value in 2012?
What will be the size of the China accountancy market in 2017?
What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the China accountancy market?
How has the market performed over the last five years?
What are the main segments that make up China's accountancy market? SHOW LESS READ MORE >
Market value forecast
Market value forecast
Five Forces Analysis
Threat of substitutes
Degree of rivalry
Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited
Ernst & Young Global Limited
PricewaterhouseCoopers International Limited
Related MarketLine research
LIST OF TABLES
Table 1: China accountancy market value: $ billion, 2008–12
Table 2: China accountancy market category segmentation: $ billion, 2012
Table 3: China accountancy market geography segmentation: $ billion, 2012
Table 4: China accountancy market value forecast: $ billion, 2012–17
Table 5: Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited: key facts
Table 6: Ernst & Young Global Limited: key facts
Table 7: KPMG International: key facts
Table 8: PricewaterhouseCoopers International Limited: key facts
Table 9: China size of population (million), 2008–12
Table 10: China gdp (constant 2000 prices, $ billion), 2008–12
Table 11: China gdp (current prices, $ billion), 2008–12
Table 12: China inflation, 2008–12
Table 13: China consumer price index (absolute), 2008–12
Table 14: China exchange rate, 2008–12
LIST OF FIGURES
Figure 1: China accountancy market value: $ billion, 2008–12
Figure 2: China accountancy market category segmentation: % share, by value, 2012
Figure 3: China accountancy market geography segmentation: % share, by value, 2012
Figure 4: China accountancy market value forecast: $ billion, 2012–17
Figure 5: Forces driving competition in the accountancy market in China, 2012
Figure 6: Drivers of buyer power in the accountancy market in China, 2012
Figure 7: Drivers of supplier power in the accountancy market in China, 2012
Figure 8: Factors influencing the likelihood of new entrants in the accountancy market in China, 2012
Figure 9: Factors influencing the threat of substitutes in the accountancy market in China, 2012
Figure 10: Drivers of degree of rivalry in the accountancy market in China, 2012
Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited, Ernst & Young Global Limited, KPMG International and PricewaterhouseCoopers International Limited