Oil and Chemicals Storage Industry Outlook in North America, 2012 - Capacity Analysis, Forecasts and Details of All Operating and Planned Storage Terminals to 2015
- Published: March 2012
- Region: America, North America, United States
Demand for independent oil storage capacity at the world's main supply hubs is rising, as new refiners seek markets and long-haul trade expands.
Petroleum Economist's annual Independent Storage Survey provides a comprehensive, informative, unbiased report on the independent storage sector.
This report features:
- A unique overview of the independent storage sector globally
- An update on storage capacity from the largest global operators
- Fee indications for the major storage hubs - ARA, Singapore and the US
- Exclusive analysis of EIA data on stocks and sales of refined products
- Data tables and graphics on sales from each of the major hubs
- Analysis on pricing trends for crude and refined products