- Language: English
- Published: March 2014
- Region: Global
World LNG Factbook 2013
- Published: April 2013
- Region: Global
- 152 Pages
- Petroleum Economist, The
In A5 format this pocket-sized book features 152 pages of mapping and data in full colour.
This essential guide provides you with all the LNG data you need to know, it combines maps and a wealth of detailed data on individual import and export facilities around the world in a handy A5 format.
6 detailed sections within this book are:
- World maps section: LNG exporting countries, LNG importing countries, graphic of export plants and import terminals by capacity
- Exporters section: Country pages with each plant details by: project; status (existing, under construction, planned or speculative); start-up year; shareholder(s); operator(s); capacity (m t/y); number of trains; process method; gas fields; and storage ('000cm), plus a location map.
- Featured countries are: Norway; Qatar; UAE; Iran; Oman; Yemen; Cyprus; Israel; Mozambique; Algeria; Libya; Egypt;Nigeria; Equatorial Guinea; Cameroon; Angola; Tanzania; Russian Federation; Brunei; Indonesia; Malaysia; Australia; Papua New Guinea; Trinidad and Tobago; Bolivia; Peru; Venezuela; United States; and Canada
- Importers section: Country pages with each terminals details by: project; status (existing, under construction, planned or speculative); start-up year; promoter(s); operator(s); capacity (m t/y); receiving source; and storage, also includes a location map. Featured countries are: Belgium; Germany; Netherlands; Poland; Lithuania; France; United Kingdom; Ireland; Spain; Portugal; Albania; Croatia; Italy; Cyprus; Greece; Turkey; Cyprus; Israel; Jordan; Lebanon; Kuwait; UAE; India; China; Japan; South Korea; Indonesia; Malaysia; Philippines; Singapore; Thailand; Pakistan; Taiwan; Argentina; Brazil; Chile; Uruguay; Bahamas; Dominican Republic; Jamaica; Puerto Rico; Canada; United States; and Mexico
- Statistics section: World proved gas reserves, world gas production and consumption, gas trade by LNG tanker export and import zones, world trade movements of LNG
- LNG Shipping section: Matrix of principle shipping distances, vessel order book; operational LNG tanker fleet, and a guide to LNG vessel types
- Other: Conversion tables and an alphabetical index of all export and import terminals, whether existing, planned or under construction SHOW LESS READ MORE >