- Language: English
- 751 Pages
- Published: July 2012
- Region: Global
The Top 100 Distributors Of IVD Reagents, Instruments & Accessories In Europe
- Published: June 2012
- Region: Europe
- 320 Pages
- Research Facts Ltd
According to the latest estimates released by The European Diagnostic Manufacturers Association (EDMA), the In Vitro Diagnostic (IVD) industry in Europe generated revenues of €10.5 billion in 2010. Major growth was registered in cardiology testing and diabetes and very strong double-digit growth was observed in the segment related to the management of hospital acquired infections.
Within the region, Germany maintained its position as the largest European IVD market (€m 2,158.00), preceding France (€m 1,773.00) and Italy (€m 1,703.00). In fourth and fifth positions respectively where Spain (€m 1,094.00) and the United Kingdom (€m 774.00). The United Kingdom had the highest growth rate with 6.2%.
This unique and comprehensive report profiles the top 100 distributors of IVD reagents, instruments, and accessories in Europe. These companies partner with leading manufacturers and sell their products to hospitals and laboratories right across Europe. They are located in Austria, Belgium, Cyprus, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Iceland, Ireland, Italy, Malta, Norway, Portugal, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, The Netherlands and the United Kingdom.
Profile information for each company in ‘The Top 100 Distributors of IVD Reagents, Instruments & Accessories in Europe' typically includes:
- Company Contact Information - Address, Telephone and Fax Numbers, Email and Website Addresses
- Key Company Decision Makers - From CEO and Main Board, to Key Senior Managers
- Specialised fields such as Company Description, Ownership, Companies/Products Represented, Countries Served, Year Established and Number of Employees.
Report Target Market:
This report is perfect for manufacturers of IVD products who wish to identify all the leading distributors for their products in Europe.
Usage: competitive analysis and strategic partner/alliance identification.
3) IVD Associations
‘The Top 100 Distributors of IVD Reagents, Instruments & Accessories in Europe' is ideal for IVD associations to identify new member companies.
Note: This major new report looks at all 100 of the top distributors of IVD reagents, instruments, and accessories in Europe - companies like:
- Rafer, S.L. - With headquarters in Zaragoza, Spain and eight offices across the Iberian peninsula, the company has 45 years experience marketing reagents and instrumentation from well-known international companies such as Asuragen, Inc., FAR S.r.l., Wako Diagnostics, Alfa Wassermann S.p.A. and VIRO-IMMUN Labor-Diagnostika GmbH. It has 40 employees.
- Launch Diagnostics Limited - founded in 1990, the Kent, United Kingdom company supplies hospital laboratories in the U.K., Ireland and France with diagnostic reagents, instruments and systems. It represents some of the most prestigious international IVD manufacturers including ARKRAY, Inc., Bio-Rad Laboratories, Inc., Innogenetics NV, Meridian Bioscience, Inc., Savyon Diagnostics Ltd. and Institut Virion\Serion GmbH.
- Bergman Diagnostika AS - Distributing products from world leading manufacturers such as Axis-Shield plc, Innogenetics NV and Radiometer Medical ApS, the company is one of Norway's leading suppliers of IVD instruments and accessories. It is led by Tove Nyhus and is part of the Addtech Group.
Report data field structure is as follows:
- Company Name
- Mailing Address
- Street Address
- Parent Company Name
- Year Established
- Number of Employees
- Key Executives
- Company Description
- Companies/Products Represented
- Countries Served
- Location Status
Research Facts is a world leader in life sciences publishing. It was established in Dublin, Ireland in 2004. Its partners have over forty years combined experience in the business information industry. Research Facts' customers include most of the world's major diagnostics, pharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies e.g. Abbott, Alcon, Allergan, Axis-Shield, Baxter, Bayer, B. Braun, BD, Biomet, Boehringer Ingelheim, CareFusion, Covance, Covidien, Edwards Lifesciences, Fresenius, GE Healthcare, Genzyme, HemoCue, Intuitive Surgical, Ipsen, Medtronic, Merit Medical Systems, Millipore, Mölnlycke, Novartis Vaccines & Diagnostics, Paul Hartmann, Philips Medical, Qiagen, Siemens Healthcare, Smith & Nephew, Synthes, Teleflex, Teva, Zentiva etc..
Research Facts has customers right across the globe e.g. Austria, Australia, Belgium, Brazil, Canada, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, France, Germany, Finland, Hungary, India, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Japan, Korea, Kuwait, Luxembourg, Mauritius, Netherlands, Pakistan, Peru, Portugal, Russia, Saudi Arabia, Singapore, Slovenia, South Africa, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, United Kingdom, and the United States.
Research Facts' reports help you make informed decisions about the markets and organisations that affect your business.
- Learn more about your target markets and target companies
- Top level research on all the major players in a market
- See which organisations dominate your major markets
- Get detailed information on particular organisations
Author: The scientific advisor on this report was Dr. Ranya Bechara, PhD, Trinity College Dublin.
Keywords: Accessories, Distributors, Europe, Instruments, In Vitro Diagnostic, IVD, Reagents. SHOW LESS READ MORE >
|Question||Who are the large players mentioned in this report?|
A list of some of the companies covered can be seen below:
- Advance Bio
- AH Diagnostics AS
- Alapis Medical and Diagnostics S.A.
- Alpha Laboratories
- AmpliTech SAR
- Arrow Diagnostics Srl
- Atom SA
- Axon Lab AG
- Bergman Diagnostika AS
- Biological Network Sales Ltd. (B.N.S.)
- Biomedica Medizinprodukte GmbH & Co KG
- Biometa Tecnología y Sistemas S.A.
- BioPortugal Quimico Farmaceutica Lda
- Biozol Ltd.
- Caltag-MedSystems Ltd
- Clindia Benelux BV
- Cherubino Limited
- Comercial Rafer SL
- Cruinn Diagnostics Ltd