The base year is 2013, and the forecast period is 2014 to 2020.
KEY RESEARCH FINDINGS
1. TFB manufacturers are expected to evolve from product vendors to solution providers. This evolution will occur through the downstream integration of product vendors that are looking to create newer revenue-generating channels.
2. Disruptive technologies, such as near-field communication (NFC), can hamper the market, especially TFB applications in smart cards, which are expected to constitute a major application segment. So, TFB manufacturers must develop risk-mitigation strategies and enhance their application portfolios.
3. Increasing production volumes is expected to provide cost advantages and allow TFB manufacturers to become more price competitive. This is especially needed as price competition is driving coin cells and supercapacitors, which are used in the same projects as TFBs.
4. Mega Trends in end-user industries include increasing component miniaturization and flexibility as well as expansion in the use of wireless intelligence and sensors. In most cases, TFBs have a competitive advantage that will drive their demand.
5. Increasing industry awareness could open up huge opportunities for TFBs in a variety of new gadgets such as wearables (smart watches and glasses) and identification devices (such as in Tile).
- Market Engineering Measurements
- Market Definition and Segmentation
- Key Companies
- Key Research Findings
Market Drivers and Restraints
- Total Market - Revenue Forecast
- Revenue Split by Region
- Percent Revenue Forecast by Region
- Pricing Forecast
- Pricing Forecast Discussion
- Regional Market Lifecycle Analysis
Value Chain Analysis
- Value Chain Participants
- Value Chain Discussion
Market Trends by Application, End-user Penetration Levels, and Competition
- Application Trends of TFBs
- End-user Penetration Analysis
- Competitive Structure
- Competitive Landscape Analysis
- Strategies for TFB Manufacturers
Impact of Energy and Environment Industry Mega Trends on the Total TFB Market
TFM Market - CEO 360
The Frost & Sullivan Story
- BlueSpark Technologies
- Solicore Inc.
- Excellatron Solid State LLC
- Enfucell Oy
- Power Paper Ltd.
South Korea headquartered:
- Rocket Electric Co Ltd.