- Language: English
- 65 Pages
- Published: February 2012
Aortic Intervention Market - 2014 Edition
- ID: 2713760
- July 2014
- Region: Global
- 40 Pages
- Medtech Ventures
Global aortic intervention market, which currently stands at $2 billion, still shows signs of robust growth. The recent TriVascular & Lombard Medical IPOs promise to breath new dynamics into the market, which is expected to grow to $3 billion by 2020.
Medtronic, Cook, Gore, Endologix and Terumo are currently the top five leading aortic endograft companies and the size of their market share reflects the order in which they have been mentioned.
Not all five companies are present in all anatomical segments of the market, or in all geographical locations for that matter. This represents an intriguing opportunity for consolidation through acquisitions during 2014 and interesting prospects for the many innovative start-ups that are starving for cash in this difficult space.
With 71% share, abdominal aortic stent grafts account for the majority of the market. They experienced a resurgence during the previous three years due to the rollout of new lower profile devices designed to treat a wider universe of patients with tortuous, angulated aortas that were previously not eligible for EVAR.
New generations of devices that further expand the universe of patients eligible for endovascular repair are expected to rollout in major markets with thought leaders predicting that before the end of the decade close to 90% of aortic aneurysm patients will be treated endovascularly.
The Aortic Intervention Market Report attempts to answer some important questions regarding the fast evolving aortic intervention landscape. The report examines Leading companies technologies, product offerings, market shares and strategic positions. It uncovers areas with maturing trends as well as areas with high growth potential and provides an updated forecast to 2020.
Leading companies profiled in the report include Medtronic, Cook Medical, Gore Medical, Endologix, Terumo and TriVascular. Other companies mentioned include Altura, Aptus Endosystems, Bolton Medical, Braile Biomedica, Braun, Cardiatis, Lifetech Scientific, Getinge, Johnson & Johnson, Jotec, Lombard Medical, Microport Medical and Nano Endoluminal.
Aortic Intervention Market Report is targeted at senior executives in the medical device industry who wish to get up-to-date with this two billion dollar fast growing market.
With Aortic Intervention Market Report you’ll be better able to:
- Examine new strategic landscape and understand evolving market dynamics.
- Assess market size and growth rates of leading device segments.
- Re-assess market potential and have access to updated forecast.
- Understand current market situation, competitors’ positions and market shares.
- Identify emerging technologies and the companies behind them.
- Leverage your own technology and brainstorm new business opportunities.
- Monitor the competition’s marketed and in-development products.
- Investigate mergers, acquisitions and licensing possibilities. SHOW LESS READ MORE >
1. Executive Summary
2.1 Aortic Aneurysms
2.2 Open Surgical Repair of Aortic Aneurysms
2.3 Endovascular Repair of Aortic Aneurysms
2.4 The Diaphragmatic Paradigm
3. Global Aortic Intervention Market
4. Top Five Aortic Intervention Companies
4.1 Medtronic: Aortic Intervention Business
4.2 Cook: Aortic Intervention Business
4.3 Gore: Aortic Intervention Business
4.4 Endologix: Aortic Intervention Business
4.5 Terumo: Aortic Intervention Business
5. Leading Companies Market Shares
6. Other Companies In The Space
7. Device Category Segmentation
7.1 Abdominal Aortic Stent Grafts Market
7.2 Thoracic Aortic Stent Grafts Market
7.3 Fenestrated Aortic Stent Grafts Market
8. Geographic Segmentation
8.1 US Aortic Intervention Market
8.2 European Aortic Intervention Market
8.3 Japanese Aortic Intervention Market
8.4 Chinese Aortic Intervention Market
8.5 Latin America Aortic Intervention Market
9. Aortic Intervention Market Forecast
Tables & Figures
1. Aortic Intervention Market 2014
2. Endothelial Homeostasis Hypothesis
3. Aortic Aneurysms
4. Repairing Aortic Aneurysms with Vascular Grafts
5. AAA Endovascular Repair
6. TAA Endovascular Repair
7. Diaphragmatic Paradigm
8. Global Aortic Intervention Market Revenue (2008 - 2013)
9. Global Aortic Intervention Market Growth Rates (2009 - 2013)
10. Top Five Aortic Intervention Companies
11. Medtronic Aortic Stent Grafts Portfolio
12. Cook Medical Aortic Stent Grafts Portfolio
13. Gore Medical Aortic Stent Grafts Portfolio
14. Endologix Aortic Stent Grafts Portfolio
15. Terumo Aortic Stent Grafts Portfolio
16. Aortic Intervention Market: Leading Companies Market Shares (2013)
17. Aortic Intervention Market: Other Companies In The Space
18. Aortic Intervention Market: Device Category Segmentation (2013)
19. Global Abdominal Aortic Stent Grafts Market Revenue (2008 - 2013)
20. Global Abdominal Aortic Stent Grafts Market Growth Rates (2009 - 2013)
21. Abdominal Aortic Stent Grafts Market: Leading Companies Market Shares (2013)
22. Global Thoracic Aortic Stent Grafts Market Revenue (2008 - 2013)
23. Global Thoracic Aortic Stent Grafts Market Growth Rates (2009 - 2013)
24. Thoracic Aortic Stent Grafts Market: Leading Companies Market Shares (2013)
25. Global Fenestrated Stent Grafts Market Revenue (2008 - 2013)
26. Fenestrated Stent Grafts Market: Leading Companies Market Shares (2013)
27. Aortic Intervention Market: Geographic Segmentation (2013)
28. US Aortic Intervention Market Revenue (2008 - 2013)
29. US Aortic Intervention Market Growth Rates (2009 - 2013)
30. European Aortic Intervention Market Revenue (2008 - 2013)
31. European Aortic Intervention Market Growth Rates (2009 - 2013)
32. Japan Aortic Intervention Market Revenue (2008 - 2013)
33. Japan Aortic Intervention Market Growth Rates (2009 - 2013)
34. China Aortic Intervention Market Revenue (2008 - 2013)
35. Latin America Aortic Intervention Market Revenue (2008 - 2013)
36. Aortic Intervention Market Forecast (2014 - 2020)
- Aptus Endosystems
- Bolton Medical
- Braile Biomedica
- Cook Medical
- Lifetech Scientific
- Gore Medical
- Johnson & Johnson
- Lombard Medical
- Microport Medical
- Nano Endoluminal
- Terumo (Vascutek)