KEY QUESTIONS ANSWERED
- What are the growth areas within the DoD IT enterprise networks market, and what procurement will be the focus through 2017?
- What segments, technologies, and services make up the market?
- What are the leading market drivers and restraints?
- What are the top programs for the market?
- What technologies and services will the program budget emphasize?
- What companies are leading DoD IT enterprise network research, procurement, and services?
IT Enterprise Networks Overview 7
Total DoD IT Enterprise Networks Market
- External Challenges: Drivers and Restraints 11
- Forecast and Trends 19
- Market Share and Competitive Analysis 24
CEO's 360 Degree Perspective 31
IT Enterprise Networks Systems Breakdown 33
The Last Word 46
- IT enterprise networks are used by department-, agency-, and office-level organizations for nondeployable command and control and functional communications requirements.
- Forecasts do not include classified programs and budgets. Portions of the total market information are not accessible to the public.
- Program funding is derived from the DoD 2013 budget request and includes designated portions of overseas contingency operations (OCO) funding.
- Contract data is based on the 2011 calendar year.
- Program funding and contract spending values do not always align year to year because of a combination of administration costs, multiyear contracts, and technology use across segments.
- IT enterprise networks programs of record, ad hoc requirements, contract segmentation, and funding forecasts beyond 2013 are made at the analyst's discretion.