South American RFID Market
- ID: 2372593
- December 2012
- Region: America (exc North)
- 104 Pages
- Frost & Sullivan
Brazil and Argentina are the Main Engines for Growth in the Region
This study analyzes the current and future trends in the South American Radio Frequency Identification (RFID) market. RFID solutions are projected to be used more across various vertical markets, and this study focuses on the trends, challenges, and factors driving market growth. Also included are product, technology, and regional market analyses, along with a competitive analysis. As this is an emerging region, suppliers’ initiatives have been discussed, and a list of key market participants and their respective market shares has been included. This research service provides the necessary business intelligence to accelerate growth in a fast-paced market.
Key Questions This Study Will Answer
- Is the market growing; how long will it continue to grow; and at what rate?
- Are the existing competitors structured correctly to meet customer needs?
- How will the market structure change over time?
- Are the products/services offered today meeting customer needs, or is additional development needed?Are the vendors in the space ready to go it alone, or do they need partnerships to take their business to the next level?
Total RFID Market
- External Challenges: Drivers and Restraints
- Forecasts and Trends
- Market Share and Competitive Analysis
The Rest of South America Breakdown
The Last Word (Conclusions and Implications)